Home

The hospital bed was uncomfortable. The beeping was annoying her to no end, the IV ached and the stitched up stab wound was starting to itch. Rán was finally being discharged after being in the hospital for four weeks. May had been at the fountain, and as soon as she saw the clear water turn red she called an ambulance to rush Rán to the hospital. It had only been a month since she had left compared to the long amount of time she had spent back in time. This time she was glad to be back, sorta.

When she woke up after her surgery she sobbed her heart out as she laid alone in her hospital bed. It took May, and three nurses to calm her down, but now she was being discharged. May visited twice a week and as Rán walked out of the hospital she was waiting by the curb with a smile.

Rán made her way over as quickly as she could before the two embraced. "Thank you for all you have done to get me back on my feet again in this time." Rán pulled away and bowed the best she could.

"You a messenger for the gods, it wasn't just me. The order of Pantheon has been taking care of and managing your kind for centuries. Your finances are taken care of all and your mother is living healthy." May assured her giving her hand a pat. "Lets get you home."

Rán smiled with a nod as she had no idea where May was taking her as she entered the car. The driver made polite conversation until stopping a fairly expensive looking apartment building. Rán looked over at May in confusion, but the old woman just smiled and escorted Rán to her floor.

"How can the Pantheon afford this?" Rán question in awe at how perfect it was.

"Various donors," May shrugged. "Not everyone with your gift receives such amenities. You are one of the more stronger ones they've seen, and have worked with more than one set of gods. Which is normally unheard of. Most work only with one, and they are usually minor gods. Normally a contract would be signed to keep an equal amount of messengers per pantheon of gods, but they have considered you international. All requests are at a halt for the moment due to your health, and mental state." May mentioned casually.

"My mental state is fine."

May just stared at the woman before raising a brow. "Tortured, nearly killed, constant battles, broken heart and considering you nearly stabbed a nurse with one of the shots she was administering in your sleep, Im going to add PTSD to the list as well. You are on hold until further notice, I have hired a therapist for every Thursday at three that you will be present for." May smiled and Rán sighed, but didn't disagree. "Good, dinner is in the fridge. Im going to head home, call the number on the fridge if you need anything, and please for the love of gods, take a bath. You smell like hospital.

Rán chuckled at how blunt May was, but still appreciated the tough love. Plus the woman was right, she did smell like hospital.

Rán had spent the last five months recovering from her time traveling. Therapy was going well, and her wounds were all healed. She started learning different languages as well as reading up on different gods and history. She even started to tattoo again as she slowly made friends, yet none ever came to her house.

She had just returned from a dinner with a few of her new friends when she turned on the tv and froze at what she saw on the tv. She dropped her purse as she couldn't take her eyes off the screen. She quickly rushed to pick up the Pantheon phone she had tucked in the kitchen drawer and quickly dialed various numbers not taking here eyes off the screen before shoving the Pantheon phone in her bag and running out the door.

She stepped into the elevator violently pressing the button to the ground floor where a car was waiting for her. People watched as she strode through the main foyer with purpose. Her heels echoing across the floor as she rushed into the car and it sped off to the police station. Rán didnt even wait for the car to fully stop before she was out and slamming the door open. Three men in suits and glasses took one look at her and moved to escort her through the police precinct. As they led her to the individual holding cells she could a voice shouting at the top of their lungs and various banging noises that followed.