You're What?

Rán hummed as she snuggled into the warm cloth enjoying the feeling of the sun on her nude frame and the sand between her fingers and toes. She let her mind slip into nothingness and  allowed herself to relax for the first time in years. They had all been training nonstop for the past couple of weeks, and today marked the start of the second month before Rán was allowed to travel West back to Kattegat.

"Rán come on it time to start- oh my god why are you naked!" Fang yelled as he quickly turned around. He then shook his head as to why he wasn't staring. He slowly moved to look but decided against it shaking his head violently not wanting to invoke her wrath.

"Im relaxing Fang, you should try it some time." She laughed.

"We have training, I only have you for one more month! There's no time for relaxing." He yelled over his shoulder.

"Fang we have been at it for weeks, we all deserve a day of rest. Wang lei is the only person who can cook, so let him cook something special, and give everyone a break to sit in the sun and go for a swim. Trust me one day of rest will do the body some good." She yelled back.

"Fang did you find Rán yet- oh my god naked!" Zhang Min screeched as she turned around as well. "She has no clothes on." Zhang Min squeaked glancing at Fang who still seemed to be having an internal battle of whether he should look or not.

"Rán is this a northmen thing, or a sent by a goddess thing?" She questioned as she heard Rán hysterically laughing.

"Go grab Li Na and lay with me. Fang either look or dont look and go relax." She ordered.

"Fuck it." He snapped and turned to look only to have Zhang Min slap her hand violently across his eyes.

"Pervert." She hissed as she turned him around and shoved him on his way. "Tell Li Na to come and join us. The rest of you stay away from this side of the beach!" She barked.

Shielding her eyes she shuffled over to sit a little ways away from Rán who watched in amusement as she struggled to take off her boots while still sheilding her eyes.

"Rán I heard you were looking for me." Li Na called before stopping short. Zhang Min was still struggling with her boots while Rán continued to remain naked. "What is wrong with you two?" She questioned as she strode over and yanked off Zhang Min's boot before yanking up Rán's beach cloth and tossing it over her body. "I just spotted a ship on the horizon, gear up and if our raid is successful then we can all act like psychopaths and get drunk and naked." She droned out before turning on her heel to head back to the junk rig.

"You know I've never actually robbed someone before." Rán spoke as she stood and wrapped her body.

"After all you've done, I feel like stealing wouldn't make any much if a difference." Zhang Min chuckled as they started to follow Li Na back.

Rán was quick to change back into her clothes and adorn her armor. She sat on the deck of the ship braiding back her hair as they cast off sayings goodbye to their little oasis before beginning their life as pirates on the seven seas.

They could barely contain their excitement or their nerves as they started to follow the cargo ship. Rán buckled a quiver to her hip and pulled a bow on her back as she started to climb up the man mast. When she figured she was high enough she tied some rope around her waist and steadied herself to stand against the mast. Once the opposing ship was in range Rán started picking off crewmen one by one to thin the heard before her own crew could board.

"Board!" Fang ordered loudly.

Rán grinned as she made her way down from her self made perch to join the battle down below. Before they were clearly outmatched, but Rán rapidly firing arrows at anything that moved, their luck started to change. In the span of an hour they had managed to take the large junk rig under their control and tie up the remaining crew and captain.