Horror

this is a warning

i'm suuuper bad at fluff, so please do not cringe at my attempts at stosuh

omfg im going to regret making this chapter

"Oi!" Dan exclaims, slapping a screeching Jay's back of the head. "Your screaming isn't gooing to help the popcorn microwave faster!"

Jay quieted, snapping his head at Dan with a murderous glare.

The blond boy was on the verge of lunging at Dan when the microwave beeped loudly.

"Popcorn!" Stephen opens the door of the microwave, taking the bag out by the edge. "Someone get a bowl!"

I snatched a bowl out of the cupboard, handing it to Stephen.

While he dumped the popcorn in the bowl, I put another bag in the microwave. Was two bags too much?

There are 4 of us, so probably not...

After starting up the microwave, I turned around to see Jay and Dan giving each other death glares. It almost seemed playful though, as if they were having a staring contest.

"Uh, guys?" I asked, snapping my fingers a couple times. "You good?"

Dan blinked, turning to me. "Huh?"

"Yo!" Stephen interrupted. "I also have soda, you want some with the popcorn?"

"What kind of soda?" Jay questioned, peering at Stephen.

"Coke," Stephen answered.

"Yes," Jay immediately responds. "Get me two."

"I'll have one," Dan shrugs.

"Hosuh?" Stephen turned to me.

"No thanks," I blink. "I don't really want another drink after the hot chocolate."

"Sure," Stephen shrugs, turning back around and reaching to one of the higher kitchen shelves.

A microwave beep makes me jump, and I grab hold of the microwave handle. As soon as I open it, the smell of popcorn and butter grabs the attention of my senses.

I take it out of the microwave  from the edge just like Stephen did, dumping the bag's contents in the same bowl.

"I'll get the popcorn to the living room," Jay volunteers all of a sudden, snatching the bowl from in front of me.

"Sure," I dismissed, not really caring.

As Jay walked to the living room with the bowl of popcorn in his hands, Dan tagged along, leaving me with Stephen.

"You done with the coke?" I asked Stephen, trying to peer over his shoulder from where I was standing.

"Yep," he turned, holding 4 cans of soda; two in his left hand, and two in his right hand.

"I can help with two," I offer, but he walks right past me.

"No need," he calls over his shoulder, and I could basically hear the light grin on his face. "Stephen needs no one's help!"

I roll my eyes, smiling, and follow after him.

When we get to the living room, Dan and Jay already have the TV set up.

As soon as I make eye contact with the screen, my hands instantly start sweating again and I gulp. My knees almost buckled.

I was definitely not ready.