40

[Riley]

Never have I ever witnessed something so alleviating. Just one glance at the portrait framed through the doorway, one outlined by a spell of the sunshine breaking way through the glass doors of my bedroom had the ability to console me. There wasn't much of anything troubling me in this moment that called for that need; only the accelerated pace my heart was beating at, along with the beads of heated sweat competing with the hair along my temple and glistening against my skin. I was more fatigued from an hour of yoga than relaxed and barely holding my weight or composure up against the door frame, yet just seeing him sprawled across the bed and jumbled grey linen sheets we both were once tangled in, and having him physically here was comforting.

Knowing his intentions when it came to me, his thoughts that I could read effortlessly anytime our eyes were fixated on each other, and hearing those same thoughts escape his lips only to form the sweetest, warmest endearments did something for me. It was solace. A simple word that Lamarr provided and I found refuge in. He was gradually diminishing my oppressive fears and stress that came along with them, and instead made me feel so damn good.

Part of me wanted so badly to keep him like this, in this state where he was his most vulnerable and raw. Where those rosy lips parted releasing light snores into the draft of the room. Where his growing mane sunk into the white cloud of cushion beneath it, and from the creases aligning his forehead that ruffled his brows together, lost in a dream that was deep. The longer I admired, Lamarr's lashes would flicker and a moan would clash with those snores as he shuffled in his slumber, but he still oddly enough seemed at peace. A peace I was tempted to ruin and become a part of even with my urge to let him relish it. I wanted to touch him, be in sync with him and this perfection he had unknowingly created.

"Lamarr..." I cooed as I treaded from the doorway of the bathroom and toward the bed, watching as he never once budged. There was no measurable end to how deep into a sleep he could fall, but once he was in it it took forever to pull him out. Much effort was needed to get him to even flinch and I was about make every attempt to get that and what I wanted; him.

"Lamarr, baby boy wake up." I sang to him once again as I pushed my socks from my heels, letting them fall to the hardwood floor as I climbed the mattress to cast my leg over his waist. Another inaudible sound was freed from his mouth the second my body melted into his lap and I gazed down at his flawless face, becoming more enamored of this man.

There were so many erotic acts I yearned to inflict on him, some of pure satisfaction to borderline pain. Just a tender bite into his flesh followed by a suction of my lips as it stroked away the swelling. But all I could muster myself up to do was slowly sweep the tips of my fingers along the silky texture of his neck, drawing us closer once I leaned down and saturated the dryness of his bottom lip in the warmth and wetness of my mouth. Captured with one suck and abused with tugs, Lamarr's lip quivered as did his body underneath me, and it was all ignited by the spark from the harmony of our bodies so closely against the other. The snoring ceased and his breath became trapped in his throat as Lamarr struggled to stop the delightful torture intruding his rest with another weak groan.

"Ry I'm tryna fuckin' sleep." he barely grumbled, but the movement of his lips that pulled mine into a full kiss and quickly became ravenous as his eyes remained shut said otherwise. Our tongues were colliding, driving the heat buried inside me further and further up as I slowly began to sway my hips back and forth against his groin.

I wanted to feel more of Lamarr, the rush of blood that would peel his eyelids completely open and seam us together in the way I needed him to. I wanted instant contact, no barriers, just skin. He read me clearly, my desires, and my body that was screaming out to be injected with all of him. And just as Lamarr's arm found itself enfolded around my waist to not only halt the friction thriving between us but to flip us over, his chocolate eyes that were heightened with lust gawked down at me as he began stripping away the articles of clothes holding us back. Within short seconds we were both bare, and an arch formed in the center of my back, bucking my hips forward onto him as his erection spread me apart and my walls coated every inch of his length.