To the World

" Babe wake up" said a pale boy who is trying to wake up a tan boy.
    "um five more minutes" said a tan boy who is sleeping due to warm of the pale boy in his arms.

         " Babe wake up na~ you have to go to shoot today p'arm called me to inform you"

            "Five more minutes Love I am tired"

             "Babe"  "ok ok I am up" said forth and looks at Beam with full of love and admiration.

    "Good morning love"

    " Good morning babe" said Beam as he returns equal love Forth shows towards him.

      "Love, will you be ok to attend the interview"

     "Babe dont worry I am fine"

     "But if you dont want to do it I will cancel it for you "Forth says as he worries about Beam.

      "Forth we are married for two years I am ok to show my face to the world as your husband". Beam smiles and kissed Forth in his lips.

     Forth Jatarupoom became singer while he was studying in the college. He soon turned as an actor. Now he become no 1 actor in thailand. His films won so many awards and he was very demanded and highest paid singer and actor in Thailand. He also acted in some Foreign films (other languages like korea, China, Japan..). He has more number of fans and has more followers in Instagram.

         Beam Baramee was a Cardiologist surgeon in well known hospital. He was high demanded doctor in Thailand.The successful rate of his surgery was 98%. So he also has patient outside Thailand. Everyone knows him as Beam J(BJ) not as Forth's Husband. He was respected and loved by his Patients as well as his colleagues.

              Forth and Beam started their relationship when they were studying in college. There were ups and downs in their relationships but their love for each other remains constant. After completing their studies, they started their career , Forth as Singer and actor while Beam as Doctor. As they were steady in their job they get blessing from their Parents and finally get married. but the identity of Beam was hidden for safety of Beam as Forth doesn't want Beam to involve in Public life. Other reason was Forth was Possessive over Beam he can't stand others lust over his lovely husband. Because he loves Beam so much and Beam is only his.
     His own word Beam is only MINE.

      Today Beam decided to show his face as Beam Jatarupoom to the world.

              So let's what happens in the interview.

               ❤.............tbc.............❤

AN

In this story same sex relationship is accepted throughout the world and they will live like a normal family with kids.The story is full of my own imagination.
Hope you guys like the story.

                                                 Love,
                                            Pinkchink😘