Lucky Day

Flashback

Forth POV

       It's been two years I gave up on Beam. Many things happened we all graduated and studying engineering in Moons university. Beam and his gang also graduated with high marks and currently studying medicine in our university. Those three were called Crazy doctor gangs. All girls literally worship them.

        Me and Phana were selected as moon of our departments. Beam also come to gathering to support Phana. Eventhough I gave up on him one side of my heart always wants to love him. Whenever I see him I will always tell myself 'that he is your mere crush nothing more, most importantly he has a girlfriend'.but my stupid heart does not listen to once.

            Today I was sitting in a table having a break from practice Beam came to me,

  "Hey Forth"
  "Hi Beam"

He handed me water.

"So what are you doing to do in the  competition"

"Honestly I have no idea"

"Seriously", Beam said in disbelief
"But if you fail you have to run 100 laps"

"Yes "I was confused how he knows about it "wait how did you know about sotus?"

"Oh that's my brother was an Engineer graduate."

"O ,so what is Phana planing to do ?
"He will sing a song" Beam replied and
I nodded.
Then there was a awkward silence between us so I initiate a conversation

"So you will cheer for him"

"Ofcourse I will he is my bestie but I  dont think he will win"

"Why ?"

"Because you are his competitor. I am cent percent sure you are going to win."

I was happy to hear and I was smiling secretly. Who wont be happy when your crush siding with you instead of his bestfriend.

"So will you cheer for me too."

"Hmmm I will "

          Beam words encouraged me so I try my best to win the competition so that I wont disappoint him. so I decided to write love song for him. I sang the song, to my luck I won the competition and became University moon while Phana won popularity award.

After Competition

     "Congratulations buddy" my Gang screams.

      "Yo man you escaped from seniors wrath" Park said.

      "You are lucky man" Max said.

  Then crazy doc gang joined us.

       "Dont you think I am awesome" Beam asked me, I was confused my gang too instead of congratulating me was he was praising him.

       "I was stupid not to believe him"
Phana irritatetly. We gave him what look

         "Beam already told us that you will be Winner of the competition" kit enlighten me. But i have question in my mind how did Beam knows that. I was about to ask him,

         "How did you know that, Beam?" Lam is faster than me.

          "Guys, are all blind how can Pha beats handsome face of Forth" Beam replied. Instantly we all broke into laughter.

"Beam!!" Phana smacked Beam's head and Beam laughed rubbing his head.

"So let's enjoy the victory" Park said cheerfully.

"I am in Park" replied Lam.

"Me too" Tul

"Me three" max

"Me four" Beam

"Me five " Kit

"Me six" Phana

"Why are you joining us its party for winners not for loser Pha" Beam said teasingly and started running.

            "Beam!!!" Phana screams started chasing Beam. We are laughing our hearts out due to Beam. I think that Beam knows that Phana might be sad because he lost his title to me, as far as I know Phana hate losing, he wont accept his failure easily, eventhough Beam beats his record by scoring high mark in term exams but in the final exam Phana got highest mark by beating Beam by 1 mark, so now Beam trying to lighten his mood by teasing him. This why everyone loves Beam because he understands people around him.  I heard that Girls literally falls for him due to his friendly, helpful, cheerful personality.

Club

                  We were drinking and girls occasionally glance our table as it was surrounded by handsome men. we were all drinking randomly talking things, suddenly Kit called me,

"Forth your song seems like love song who is that lucky girl?" Everyone is eyeing me curiously,

"No one I...just sing it" I stuttered. How can tell him it's for his best friend.

"what about u guys ?" Tul asked them.

"What about us?" Phana questioned

"Do you guys have girlfriend or boyfriend?" Max explained

"We are Single for now" Beam answered .

Huh?Beam is single.what about that girl? I am confused.

"What? You guys are single Beam dont lie I saw you with a girl during high school" Park asked

Phana and kit laughed. Now It's time for Phana to tease Beam

"Beam is unlucky when it comes to love"

"Yeah! Yeah! My longest dating history is two months". We are all shocked. Beam continued.

"I thought atleast in Thailand I will settle in a relationship my bad no one touched my heart. That girl in high school we dated for 2 weeks then she said Beam you are too good for me and broke me. Then I dated 2 to 3 girls that also doesnt worked.so I stopped dating random people and now I am waiting for my true love"

"Good luck Beam"Max told him

 "If your true love is boy you will be ok with that?" I questioned him

"Gender doesn't matter when it comes to love"

                  I think it was my lucky day because, one I became university Moon; two I found Beam was single; three I have a chance to court him.Dont worry Beam I will became your true love soon.

             🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀tbc🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

AN

Thank you for reading and for your precious votes.🤗🤗