Confessing

Flashback

Forth Pov:

Today Beam is eating alone in medical cafeteria watching something on his phone. I get my food and walked towards him.

"Hi Beam"
"Hey Forth "

I sat infront of him.

"What are you watching ?"

"Music videos "

"You like music "

"Yes I love music because it always makes me feel that I was in another world. It will enlighten my mood when I was sad and adds more happiness when I was happy". He replied enthusiastically. I can see sparkle in his eye.I guess he loves music a lot.

"What about you?"

"I also love music". I said I also love music but the truth is I don't think I like music as much as Beam does but for me it's just a hobby. Then he continued talking about several genres of music, his favourite songs and I also shared some thoughts about music.

"Forth I like your singing"

"Huh?what?"

"Forth, honestly saying that your song is like refreshing I also heard many artist song but yours was so much different than them and your lyrics have deep meaning ,if you confess your lover with that song (song which he sang in the Moon competition)he /she will definitely falls for you.

I was speechless after hearing these words from Beam. 'Are you kidding me Beam you said everybody falls for me but why didnt you?'

"And I think if you get career in music industry you will definitely become great artist with your music" Beam added. I can see sincerity in his eyes he is telling the truth.

"So you will like if I became a singer"

"Ofcourse what absurd question is this if you became a singer I will be your no 1 fan of you."

"Promise"

"Promise"

So if I become a singer it will definetely make me closer to him and I will win his heart by my music.

After that I told my friends about joining entertainment field and made them join along with me as we were a band in our school music club from middle to high school and occasionally we play at bars if we need money for trip.

            We went to many entertainment company for audition but we were selected at B&V which largest Entertainment company in Thailand which was the place for talented artist  unlike anyother companies who admit people for money or recommendations. Thus we become trainee in B&V company when I told Beam he was very happy and even hugged me. But being a trainee is very hard as we want to train harder and at the same time we have to cope with our studies too. Because we promised our parents to become engineers. When we said our parents being a singers they first opposed as they were worried about our future because they believed there was no future in the entertainment industry as it was always inconsistent but we promised eventhough we became singer we will complete our degree, atleast we can run our parents company if we didnt succeed in Entertainment industry and they finally agreed us. Our campus also knows that we are going to be singers and  everyone supported us and somewhat we became popular too.

                       As we were good in our music, the company decided to debut us after 6 months of our training. Our group was named as Gear boys we came up with that name as we were Engineers and Gear represent our heart meaning we give our heart to our fans in the form of music. I am the leader of the group and vocalist ; Max and Park are rappers while Lam and Tul are main vocalist; as far as dancing is considered I am the best among my group. Beam was happy about our debut he hears our song and suggest improvement with his music knowledge and he always encourages us by buying lunch or snacks to work hard. My gang also like him very much and he become unofficial member of our gang.