To my Family

Third person Pov

                        Forth and Beam's relationship is going steady. They goes to date once in a month because Forth became rising star, he even got chance to act in movies too. For now their relationship is secret as they dont want any scandal but campus knows their relationship but no one dares to share their photos in social media as they dont want to mess with gang leader. Now Lam and Park are boyfriends as well as Max and Tul were also boyfriends. They were together due to Beam. Beam saw their love for each other so he encouraged them take next step in their life. So Beam became cupid for their love.
Their relationship is also secret but they will reveal when it is a right time.

                    Beam and Forth also celebrated their anniversary together as anniversary gift Forth gave his gear(heart) to Beam. Beam offers him to Forth so now they are together as body and soul. Everyone envys their relationship eventhough their relationship like long distance relationship they understands each other. One call one message makes both of them happy. Apart from their friends Forth's manager ohm knows the gear boys love relationship he also supports them. But company still doesnt know about their relationship.

                    Today is Forth's day off so they spend their time by sharing things about past day without each other. Beam share about his classes, Forth talks about his work. Forth and his gang attends university only during their day offs and exams. Forth cooked for Beam they watched movie now they are cuddling with each other after their intimate time.

"Love" Forth calls Beam. After becoming boyfriends Forth calls him 'Love'and Beam calls him 'Babe' as their nicknames

"Hmm" Beam replies with half closed eyes. He is tired as a beast eats him alive.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmmm"

"....can.......you....."Forth stuttered as he dont know how to start conversation. After hearing Forth stuttered Beam opened his eyes,

"What Babe tell me ? Is something serious? Beam asked worryingly because Forth is not a type of person who stutter.

"You know we are in relation more than year" Forth said looking Beam's eyes.

"Yes so what" Beam was confused

"I want you to meet my parents"

Beam silenced after hearing the words

"If you are not ready it's ok" Forth said after seeing Beam silence. He wants to introduce family Beam as his boyfriend.

"I ready to meet your parents....but what if they doesnt like me insecure"

"Love don't worry they will like you" Forth assured Beam. He knows that they were not against male relationships and they will be definitely happy as Forth finally decided to settle down.

"When we are going to meet your parents ?" Beam asked.

"I have only three days off so can we go tommorrow we already spent one day so only two days left". Forth is rushing to introduce Beam to family because he doesnt want his family know about his boyfriend through media.

Beam nodded.

Forth takes phone from nightstand calls his mother,

Mae

Oh you got time now to talk to your mother

No Mae I really busy

I know Forth how are my son?