Getting Closer

Flashback

Forth Pov

After hearing about Beam's love story I was determined to became his true love. So I never missed an opportunity to being close to Beam like eating my lunch in medical canteen so that I can eat with Beam and his gang, if they come to engineering as medical volunteer I will help them by carrying stuffs. I will invite him to bar and accompany him.I also know every schedule of Beam and see him every day.

Today I was sitting in my class thinking about how to get close to him. When the bell rang I was about to go have lunch with Beam.Lam stopped me,

"We have to know what are you hiding from us" Lam said in a serious tone.

"What???I am ...not....hiding anything"I stuttered and I know my friends already detected it's a lie.

"Oh is it so, where are you going now?"Tul asked me.

"To have lunch in the medical cafeteria"

"our canteen doesnt have any food" Max asked me.

"No no that....there fir...fired rice good is good"

"Spill it man" said Park angrily.

I have no choice but to say the truth

"I was going to see Beam" said without making any eye contact with them.

"Why?"Park enquired.

"Hmm because...."what should I say shall I say the truth .

"You like him" Lam replied and I gasped.

"You think we didnt notice that" Tul said.

"From when?" Park enquired.

"During high school when I first saw him"they were shocked.

"But you did not make any move on him that time"Max asked.

"Because I thought he has a girlfriend"

"So now he declared that he was single so you are trying to win him" Park said with a smirk.

"Yes"

"So when are planning to tell us " Max asked.

"That...I" I dont know what to answer because I thought they wont find out.

"Oh you decided to hide it from us" Max asked

I didnt want hide it from them I originally planned to tell them after winning Beam's heart

"Sorry guys" I said honestly.

"Hmm we forgive you" Lam said.

"If you buy us dinner. Max added.

"Thank you guys" I was blessed to have friends like them eventhough I lied to them they understand me and decided to forgive me. I said by goodbye and went to have lunch with my Beamie.

Dinner

      We were having our dinner in a small restaurant as I promised it was my treat for them for understanding and forgiving me.

"Did you make any move on Beam?"Park enquired.

"I am trying my best but everything was failure" I sighed and told them about my every move on Beam.

"Instead of eating or helping, you should talk to him so that you can understand him more and vice versa." Lam advised.

Lam is correct if I talk to him I will know how he feel about me. communication is the key.

"I also want to talk with him but everytime I try to talk with him alone, there will be neither Pha or Kit will be with him"

"Oh" they replied.

"I will definitely find my chance to talk with Beam"

"But it will became more difficult as it going to end of our year" Tul said.

"Yeah" Beam and me will be busy with our exams as we have different schedule so it will be hard to catch up.

"Dont give up man we are all with you" Max encouraged me and everyone nodded.

"Thank you guys" I wont give up like I did in high school.

2nd year

              It's a beginning of new semester but there was no improvement in our relationship. but a good thing happen Pha and Kit has boyfriends. Pha is courting Yo, science student and kit was courted by my junior,Ming. So now Beam will be alone so it's my chance to make Beam mine but how?

Back to interview

Host 2 : Forth tell us how did you made your crush fall in love with you?

Forth: its I always eat with him, help him, accompany him in the bar.so that I can know more about him.

Host 1 : Evenafter doing this, did Beam  find out your crush on him.

Forth: Honestly saying, according to me ,he is most clueless person in the world.

Beam: How can I know that he is making move on me, he done all things a friend will do. My friends will always eat with me, help me, accompany me everywhere. so I thought he was doing these thing as a friend.

Forth's Senior: Beam is right Forth, every friend will do whatever you do to Beam. (defending Beam because Forth called Beam clueless)

Everyone agrees

Forth: but I always do whatever he said to me eventhough I don't have any interest in it. A mere friend won't do something like that.

Host 2:(curiously) like what?

Forth :I became singer because he said to me.

Everyone Gasped

Host 1:(shocked) what how ?

Forth: He said......

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋tbc😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

AN:

Thank you for reading and for your precious votes.🤗🤗