Epilogue

Two souls are sleeping peacefully. But their peace doesnt lost long,

"Stop it"

"Give it to me "

"No its mine "

"No its mine"

"Awwwwww"

"You made her cry"

"No! You made her cry"

"Mommy will scold you"

"No mommy will scold you"

"You two stop fighting", Beam said angrily and went to nursery to calm down his daughter whose peaceful sleep is spoiled by her two spoiled son.

"Tell me what happened ?"Forth asked who was also awakened by the commotion just like Beam.

"Daddy he took by car" said Luke

"Leo where is yours" asked Forth

"That .... I cant find mine dad" said Leo

"Then go and find it" said Forth

"Dad you will help me to find it" asked Leo with his puppy eye

"No" Beam said carrying his daughter who was awaked by his sons.

"Mommy why are so bad?" Asked Leo

"I am not bad, you are lazy" Leo huffed showing his disappointment.

Out of two Leo is the laziest one he always wants someone to do his work.

"Leo come p will help you" said Luke. Unlike Leo, Luke is hardworking.

"Ok Luke"

"No call me p I will help you"

"No way" said Leo because he is adamant that he wont call Luke p just because Luke is only 9 minutes older than him.

"I will go and find it myself" Said Leo and went find his car.

"Your loss" said Luke and started watching tv.

Forth and Beam laughed seeing their sons antics eventhough they are only five and they two behave like a matured one.

"Mama" called their daughter Liya who was one and half years old.

"Oh dear you hungry" asked Beam

Liya nodded

"Mommy will make breakfast wait with your dad na" said Beam kissed her daughter and left to kitchen to cook breakfast.

Forth's POV

Its look like just now I saw Beam, at first I thought he is just a mere crush. but now see, he became my soulmate. My things happened in past years I fell for him, courted him, loved him and married him and had three children as fruit of our love. We also had many hardship in our life but we overcome everything with our love for each other.
Thinking about everything, I can only smile how many life changed after meeting Beam. Former Gang leader now everones favourite idol, singer, loving husband, and proud father to my children.

"Why are you smiling Babe ?"asked Beam seeing his husband smiling thinking about something.

"Nothing thinking about past"

"Do you remember when I proposed you rejected me by saying that you dont how take care of husband and children"

"Yeah"

"But now look at you are good wife and lovely mother to our children" said Forth.

"Yeah thinking about that we changed alot Babe" said Beam.

"Yes things will changes but our love wont"

"It's true" Beam said hugging Forth.

"I love you Babe" said Beam

"I love you too Love" said Forth

Beam is not only my crush he is Crusher of my heart and life......

A.N

Finally its completed ✌

Hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and supporting me throughout story. 🤗😍

See you guys in my next story Cursed Beauty

please do support my new story too.🙏