You are my Husband

Forth and Beam arrived at the TV station for interview. People inside the studio stare at Beam in awe as they can't believe that Forth's partner was damn beautiful. It made Beam nervous so he tightened his hold on Forth's hand. Forth understand that Beam was uncomfortable so he comfort Beam by saying " I am here, Love" which made Beam feel at ease.

          Finally it's time for interview Forth and Beam were waiting at backstage. In the front stage, there 2 hosts to interview them, Forth juniors and seniors ( some acted with him and others were fellow actors / singers) and audience.
         The two host enters the venue.

Interview

  Host:  welcome everyone it's your favourite show " celebrity talk".

Applause

  Host 1 : In our show, we usually interview celebrities to know about their works, interest, hobbies and ask other things related to them. But today it's going to be a different one.

  Host 2 : why ? 🤔

  Host 1 :  Today we going to interview only about the celebrity's  personal life.

  Host 2  : Really !!!

  S n J -  No way ( they know that no celebrity will share about his personal life in public )

  [S n J = Forth's seniors - S and Juniors - J]

   S - Did the celebrity really agreed for the interview?

   Host 1: yes, because till now he didn't  share his personal life even to his colleagues only closest person to him knows about it.

   S n J ( among themselves) : who is he ?; is it possible? ; even colleagues doesn't know?

  Host 2 : Alright it's time to call our guest.

  Host 1: our guest is top celebrity of Thailand.

  Host 2 : not only in Thailand but also famous in China and Japan.

  Host 1 : His Films were big hit and won so many awards so he was nicknamed as Lucky charm.

  Host 2 : Every body wants him as lover/ husband but to their disappoint he was already married for 2 years.

  Host 1 : As I already told he wont share his personal life, no one knows his partner's identity. Whether the partner was male / female.

  Host 2 : so today he was going to reveal his partner's identity. So let's welcome Forth Jatarupoom and his life partner.

Applause

     Forth and Beam enters the stage. Hosts, audience, Forth 's senior and Juniors as well people inside the studios mouth were wide open as they saw a beautiful angel in front of them. They cant believe that such a beautiful person exist in the world. Some people seeing Beam in awe some others are jealous of his beauty.

 Some people seeing Beam in awe some others are jealous of his beauty

(These are the clothes Forth and Beam wearing)

  Host 1: welcome to the show , Mr. Forth Jatarupoom and his life partner.

Applause

  Forth : Hello everyone I am Forth Jatarupoom and it's my partner Beam Jatarupoom.

  Beam : Hello everyone I am Beam Jatarupoom Forth's Partner.

Applause

    S : now I understand why forth hide his partner because he doesnt want Eagles to catch Beam as their prey.

Everyone Laughs

   Forth shows his proud face as he reveals his HUSBAND to the world,on the another hand Beam was also happy to reveal he was Forth's life partner.

    Thus the interview begins................

          ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐tbc⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Forth : " can I kill everyone who were staring at my Beam "

Author : 🙄🙄🙄

Beam: I have a possessive husband 🙂🙂

Author : oh I don't know 😒😒

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

AN

Thank you guys for reading my story.
Thank you for your precious votes too.
You guys do share your thoughts about my story🥰.

Love,
Pinkchink💞