Threats

Third Person Pov

"Then I will accept your relationship"

"Huh ....what...you...marriage..."due to shock Forth started stammer.

"Haha" everyone started laugh loudly including Beam. Forth was looking confusely at everyone.

"It's to see your sincerity, for my little one" said Ann.

"I saw how you loved him and you are not in your self when he didnt talk to you and I saw how you are tensed when I said about his arranged marriage I can see love in your eyes" said Ben.

"So we all accept your relationship "

"Thank you dad, I love you" Beam hugged his father tightly.

"Thank you sir for accepting me" said Forth happily. He was happy that he was accepted by Beam's family.

"So take good care of our Beam" said Ann.

"I will, Mam"

"So I think you can drop the formalities as you are welcomed in our family and from now call us Mom, Dad and P's" said Ann.

"Yes m..mom" Forth said awkwardly as he was calling President of company as mom.

"You two can talk we will call you when the lunch is ready" said Ben. Beam nodded and dragged Forth to his room.

"I am sorry, Babe" said Beam as soon as he enters his room.

"It's okay I know it's all your dad's plan" said Forth smiling he knows that Beam is worried.

"Are you ok Forth?" Beam asked worrying he sees how Forth when he was talking to his father

"Honestly speaking I can manage fighting with 20 person single handedly but not your family " Forth sighed" I am still shaking thinking about earlier" Beam chuckled

"So better dont leave me" Beam said seriously

"I wont leave even if you want to " Forth said

"I wont leave"

"Then i also wont leave you "

"I love you "

"I love you too" repiled Forth slowly started kissing Beam in his lips as Beam kissed him back. Forth inserted his tongue and deepened his kiss.

Forth enjoyed the lunch made by Beam's family Beam introduced  everyone in his family to Forth. It's even not necessary because he technically knows everyone how cant he?

CEO his father in law

President- mother in law

Vice President- Brother in law

Executive assistant- sister (brother in law's wife so sister)

CEO of Global- brother ( sister in law's husband so brother)

President of Global- sister in law

Only one he doesnt know is baby Chris

"Did your Parents know about their relationship" asked Ben while eating.

"Yes and they accepted us "

"That's Good" Ben relieved after hearing that.

Beam left with Forth as his classes starts tommorrow while sending them off, everyone hugged both of them, they whisper something while hugging Forth  which was not heard by Beam,

"Please take care of my Little one or else I will haunt you" said Ann

"If I see Our Beamie crying and next moment you will resting in grave" said Mike

"I will chop you in the piece and dig you" said Aom

"If ever thought of leaving Beamie, before you have that thought you will be in hell" said Mook.

"I think If I you hurt Beamie I will cut your throat ok" said Lee

"Actually I doesnt like you but You are the only thing my little one asked me, so if I see him sad, you will be alive but without any life." Said Ben.

Everyone said smiling and hugging Forth. Forth was gulping while hearing, he was sure he will die if he mess up.

For Beam its looks like everyone telling sweet things while smiling, only Forth knows that he is receiving THREATS.

Back to interview

Host 1: Did your Parents approved your relationship?

(Forth gulps

Beam laughs seeing Forth's reaction

Everyone confused)

Forth : Ah it's a nightmare.

Host 2: why?

Forth : sighed its....Do you know who his father ?

Host 1 : who?

Forth: Ben Vongviphan, He is the son of Ben Baramee Vongviphan.

(Everyone gasped at new information they received they never thought Beam is the son of CEO of B&V Entertainment )

Host 2 : Omg I cant believe what I hearing, so you are also heir of B&V entertainment company.

Beam: Yes

Forth's senior: Forth I can understand how hardship you went through.

(Everyone nodded as they know about scary CEO)

Forth: He doesnt like me first but for his lovely son he accepted me.

(Everyone laughs)

Host 1: Beam, What about Forth parents?

Beam: They are so sweet, they accept me without any objection and even exchanged me for Forth.

(Everyone laughs)

Forth's junior: So pratically P Forth was kicked out by his own family

Beam: yes

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉tbc🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

AN

As they were accepted by both families shall we move on to wedding. Yah! 🎎🎊🎉

Thank you for reading. Hope you guys like it. Do vote and comment.😊😊