True Love

Flashback

Beam Pov

                    I am really unlucky when it comes to love. I dated several girls in korea and Thailand and I am not lucky enough to find a true love because some wants my money and some wants to show off. Finally they breaks the relation by saying 'I am so good for them' cause I always care my partner eventhough they are after my money. I always envy my parents relationship they love each other unconditionally, I also want that type of love. Not only my parents, my siblings too, as my brother who is seven year older than me married his girlfriend when I was in 11 grade and now he has a cute son too. They both fight it only lost only for hours the reason is they love each other more than anything. My sister who was six years older than me married his childhood friend and lover last year even though my sister throw tantrums my brother in law wont fight with her and loves her unconditionally and viceversa. I always wonder how they find their true love when I asked my brother he said ,
'you will get your true love when you find a right person to love.' So I stopped dating when I was in 12 grade to find that 'right person' to attain my true love.

                       When I entered university many tried to date me both male and female but I rejected them. but totally unexpected thing happen Forth, whom I thought only as a friend proposed me.

                       I know Forth as Phana introduced him to me during our 11 grade. I heard that he was leader of gang who beats people to plum. He looks handsome yet scary coz he always looks serious and only smile when its necessary but I saw him laughing with his friends or we can call gang they seems to very close, I understand he values friendship. Then when he entered university Forth and his gangs joined Engineering and he was selected as his department Moon. I was cent percentage sure that he will win as he looks very manly and handsome. When I told my friends they didnt believe me. During the competition he sang a song I was shocked because he has mesmerising voice. When he sang I was immersed in the song it makes me feel that he was proposing to me.

                    After some days we become close as he eats in medical cafeteria and accompanying me to clubs so we became a good friend. Then one day I shared my thought about his song and being singer he understands me and joined the entertainment along with his friends. I was happy that he will become singer so I have opportunities to listen to his music. His friends were also very nice they also has good taste in music. They achieved good reputation as newbie in Entertainment field. After their first live he came to me and proposed me, I was shocked at first, because I was straight. I myself dont know whether I liked him or not. He is always nice to me, helps me and understands me.

                     According to me he dont deserves me because I know if we were in relation I am sure he will be dominant. I dont have problem with him being dominant (husband).but the problem is me because I wont be a good submissive (wife) to him. I dont how to cook as my family doesnt allow me to cook fearing that I will get burn. I dont know how to take care of a husband and kid because for my whole life I thought I will marry a girl who will look after me, like my mother looking after us.

                          I didnt talk to Forth for two weeks I dont know how to reject him, as I was thinking,

"What are thing Beam?"Pha asked me.

"Forth proposed to me?"

"Oo" both Pha and Kit said. I was confused instead of getting shocked why these guys behaving as if they know that Forth loves me.

"Wait Did you guys know.....before I finish kit cuts me,

"You are are dumb one here not us"

"Huh?" I was confused.

"The way Forth behaves shows that he is making move on you?"Pha said. I sighed oh I am only one who is clueless.

"So what are you going say to him ? " Kit asked me.

"I dont know probably rejecting him"

"Beam I want to remember you because you are the reason I got Yo and kit got Ming you advised us that gender doesnt matter in love and you said we will find our true love if we love a right person. I dont whether you like Forth or not I think before rejecting him maybe he will be your true love." Pha said sternly.

"Pha is right Beam the way he sees you shows so much look and affection which I sees in the eyes of Ming for me and Pha for Yo. So think twice before rejecting I can feels he is not like others who you dated before." Kit said. Can I give it a try? But he deserves better.

                 I asked Forth to meet me in cafe I dont want him to waste time on me because I am not the right person for him because he deserves someone who can be perfect wife. Most importantly I dont how it works between guys.When I rejected him he can sadness in his eyes but after giving my reason he was persistent and said he want to give a try by dating. He was right I was worrying about future than present.

           First date was awesome he took me to beach and restaurant it's simple one but I enjoyed a lot. I want to know him more so i asked him to take me to more dates. He occasionally takes me to date I was not disappointed because I know how it's hard to be Singer/ idol. During dates I learned more things about him,

               He was youngest in the family just like me his Father is CEO of J&J company and his mother is a house wife. He has two older brothers and both of them were in relationship. His family is full of engineers.

                 After several date I understand I truly loves him so I decided to be his boyfriend.

Back to interview

Host 2: wow now I am very eager to know, how Beam felt about Forth confession?

Beam: First I was shocked then we went to several dates. After those dates I understand how he loves me. So I gave him a chance.

Host 1: so after that  you officially became his boyfriend

Beam: yes

Host 2 :Beam, Did you find any different between Forth after becoming boyfriends?

Beam : He is always caring towards me before and after our relationship till now but he becomes more possessive after our relationship thats the difference I saw in him.

Forth's senior: can you give us incident that shows Forth was possessive?

Beam : when everyone in our campus knows our relationship they thought I swings both ways so more boys started approaching me. But I declined them by saying that I love Forth.

              But there was one guy who was very persistent in courting me even after he knows about Forth. He sends me gifts and flowers daily. I didnt tell to Forth about him however he find out after that I didnt see that guy in the university.

(Everyone nods they know that Forth is a gang leader so they understands what happened to the guy)

Host 1 : Forth, is Beam possessive

Forth: Yes he is more possessive than me, whenever he sees me with girl he shows face that 'I will kill if you come near Forth'

(Everybody laughs Beam was embarrassed)

Host 1: Did your Parents approved your relationship?

(Forth gulps

Beam laughs seeing Forth's reaction

Everyone confused)

Forth : Ah it's a nightmare.

Host 2: why?

Forth : sighed its....

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊tbc😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

AN

Did their parents accept their relationship?😶

Thank you for reading 🥰🥰