Just a crush

Flashback

Forth pov

        After seeing Beam, I cant take off his image from my head. "ugh what should i do to remove him from my head".I was frustrated and I dont know what to say whether its coincidence or fate coz I am seeing Beam daily.

   The class is going on but my mind is wandering here and there because I didnt see Beam today and it's already last period.suddenly someone enters class I think you know who it will be obviously its Beam. He came to our class to hand some book to my teacher. I was looking at him suddenly he turns and made eye contact with me. My heart skips a beat I feel like I am going to die. But nothing happen I am alive and he leaves the class casually.

         This is how you feel when your crush sees you..

         Then I hear my murmurs of my classmate around me,

        "Dont you guys thinks he is handsome" (Girl 1)

        "Not only handsome but also smart too"(Girl 2)

        "I want to became his girlfriend" (Girl 3)

        "Bitch I am already his wife"(Girl 2)

        "Yeah yeah keep on dreaming" (Girl 3)

        Oh! I think I have so many competitors.

Some days later

         School function is nearing so committee members are in committee hall to organize school function. While we discussing two figures enters the room its Kit and Beam to see Phana. These two always tags along with Phana. They come school together and leaves together. After discussing things Phana came to me and introduced Beam.

       "Forth, this is Beam the new student"

       "Beam, this Forth is also the member of school committee"

        "Hi Forth"
        "Hello"

         I want to talk more but cat got my tongue.

         After our meeting whenever Beam sees me he will greets me 

         "Hi Forth"
         "Hello Forth"
         "Good morning Forth"
         "Good Afternoon Forth"

           Those are the only words I hear from him and nothing more,you know my heart always longs to hear more from him. I also wants to have a decent conversation with him but I cant because whenever I saw him I will be frozen in that place.

             One day I gather my courage to talk to Beam and Express my love for him because my father always say that if we want something we should try our best and later we should not regret about it. So I want to take chance because later I don't want to cry over spilled milk. But the sight which I saw  breaks my heart, Beam he was kissing a girl near tree.That moment makes me realise that he was just my crush and nothing more.

          So I gave up on my crush.......

                         ......... tbc 🔜

AN

   Thank you for reading my story🥰