Become My crush

Flashback

        Forth was studying in 11 grade. He was maths student as he was interested in studying engineering. He was leader of the gang named wolves. The gang members were Lam, Park, Max and Tul.
No one messes with them as they were known as fierce because they will beat people to plum.

Forth Pov:

          I was sitting inside the class with my gang to do my assignment. "Guys do you know a boy was transferred in our grade" said Park. "What, its middle of the year how school accepted him" asked Tul. As its middle of the year the school usually dont accept transfer student as its difficult for the student to cope with the school curriculum as he missed his earlier classes . Only If we complete our Grade 11 and 12 we can enter the college and if you have high marks possibility of entering top college is also high. Only if you studied your subjects from the beginning you can score good marks and hard work can only brings you high marks.

          "I think it will difficult for new student to get pass mark, but if we strive hard he will get good marks". "Yes I also agree with Forth" said Max. "May be he scored good marks in his previous school thats why the school admitted him, moreover he was science student" added Tul. " maybe Tul is right we have term exam next week so we can know his capabilities" said Lam. "Hmm lets see".

2 weeks later

                Finally our exam are over and we are waiting for results which will be published in our announcement board in group wise like maths, science,computer etc and also the marks of whole grade 11. They will publish from highest mark to lowest mark. I am sure Lam or Tul will get Rank 1 in our group because these two are genius in our group. If Lam gets first then Tul will get second & viceversa. They two won't give these two spot to anybody. I, Max and Park will definitely get pass mark and we three are always satisfied with our marks. We are on our way to check results. As I already told Lam and Tul got 1 & 2 spot with Tul as first rank and Lam as second rank. we are interested to know who got highest mark in grade 11, I am sure it will be Phana, science student. I had talked to him several times during some school functions to sort things as I was member of the function committee and he was secretary of the committee. When we saw the result of grade 11 we are shocked because the name displayed was not Phana it was replaced by Beam Baramee. Who is this Beam? I never heard his name in our school. Dont tell me he is..........my thoughts were cut by Lam ,"Guys I think he was the new student"." I think now I understand why our school accepted him" said Tul. Everyone accepted the fact that new student was a Brilliant student.

        While we are talking Phana his friend Kit came along with a new guy I cant believe what I am seeing and I was unable to move from my place. I feel something was pierced through my heart I think it's the cupids arrow. Suddenly I can hear murmurs around me. " who is he ?" ""Wow he is handsome" "Is he the new student ?"

      " Forth" "Forth"
      " What Lam ?"
      " Forth I think he is the new student" (Lam)
       "Wow he is handsome"(Park)
       "He is genius too"(Tul)
       "He beats Pha"(Max)
        "I think he became rival of Phana" ( Park)

              Then I hear Phana say "Beam i cant believe you beat my record"." Don't worry Pha it's just a trailer I will show main picture by breaking every records of you" said Beam in teasing manner. After hearing it kit laughed out loud and Phana smacked head of kit for laughing while Beam was laughing at Phana's antics. I think Park was wrong Beam was not Phana rival he was his friend no his best friend.

      This how he became my CRUSH

Back to interview

   Forth: He become my crush when i first saw him near announcement board . He came to check his exam results in which he topped eventhough he is a new student. When I saw him my heart beats rapidly. Then I understand I fell from without my knowing.

  Host 1 : so you fall in love with new student without your knowing.

  Forth : yes that time I didn't know this what we call as love.

Awwww

   Host 2 : Beam why did you transfer to Forth's school.

   Beam : I lived with my grandparents in korea. I always wanted to study medicine in Moon University so my father thought if I study my grade 11 and 12 in Thailand it will be easy for me to join Moon university so I was transferred to his school.

   Host 1: How many years you stayed in Korea?

   Beam: I think.... 5 years. Because my parents always travel for their business so me and my siblings will be alone in our house so my parents thought it would better for us to stay with our grandparents.

  Host 2 : Forth tell us how you made your crush fall in love with you?

  Forth: its I........

               🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾tbc🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

AN

   Thank you for reading my story. Hope you guys like it.

Love,
Pinkchink🤗