Double Happiness

After knowing Beam was pregnant Forth was on cloud nine, he was eagerly waiting for this moment in his life. Now they two were lying on bed, they cant sleep because of happiness.

"Love I am very happy" said Forth happily.

"I know babe " said Beam.

"Do you know whenever I hold our friends children I always wanted to hold ours too"

"Sorry Forth I cant give you earlier I know you love children but I am not ready at that time" said Beam sadly.

"Love dont be sorry I know you are not ready that why I doesnt force you" Forth knows how Beam handles both his career and married when compared to others their life is so much different. All their friends wife became housewife after their marriage. Lam and Tul retired from industry after Lam became pregnant, now gear boy group has only 3 members. Yo stopped working after marriage. As for Kit, he now on his maternity leave, Ming is CEO so it's easy for them to manage their marriage life. But for Beam it's a different story he is doctor while his husband is singer and actor. Both of them are number one in their field, so it's hard to have time for each other. If they have a child they became handful. So they decided to have child when they are ready.

Next day

Beam and Forth arrived at hospital they are waiting for the result. When their name was called out they went to doctors room,

"Hello Dr Jatarupoom and Mr. Jatarupoom" said Doctor.

"Stop it Prin dont act like you doesnt know me" said Beam irritately.

"Hahaha" Prin laughed. Prin was his classmate during university. They two were close but not very close.

"Ok Beam your results are out"

"You are 3 weeks pregnant now, congratulations Beam. You are father now Forth" said Prin happily.

"Thank you Doctor" said Forth

"I am calling you Forth but you are calling me Doctor" she huffed. Actually she was fan of Forth.

"Ok Prin "

"Now we can have ultrasound to check the fetus"

Forth helped Beam to lie down in the Bed. Prin poured cold gel over Beam's stomach and with props she started checking Fetus

"Oh my Prin" yelled while examining which startled both Forth and Beam.

"Beam that's......" Beam and Forth started Panic is something wrong with their baby.

"What happened Prin is everything ok "
Forth asked worryingly Beam looked at Prin sadly with fear.

"Beam that's you are pregnant with twins" Prin said happily.

Both of them gasped they didnt expect it coming .They two started crying due to their double happiness .They got ultrasound picture of their babies. Prin advised them to be careful as he was carrying twins.

Forth and Beam were driving home,

"Forth shall we share this news first with our family? Then our friends?" Asked Beam

"Ok Love"

"But how can we tell both families at the same time"asked Forth.

"Hmmm we can invite them to restaurant for dinner then we can give them surprise" Forth suggested.

"Hmm ok" They both called their family and invited both family for dinner.

Both families were eating in the restaurant they were engaged in conversation as they were meeting after long time

Forth called everyone for their attention. Everyone looked at Forth curiously.

"Me and Beam want to share something with you?"

"What is it?" Asked Beam's mother

"Beam is pregnant"

Everyone started yelling in happiness

"Oh my god we are going to grandparents again" said Forth mother happily

"We are going to be uncles and aunties" said Beam's sister Mook happily.

"Congratulations Forth and Beam" said Both fathers

"Thankyou dad /Por"

"We have another happy news for you" said Forth. Everyone was looking at Forth

"We are having twins".Everyone gasped

"Omg I happy for both of you" said Beam's mother

"Thank you Mom"

"I didnt expect it, omg twins in our family" said Yiwha

"Beam you should be more careful from now on" said Arthit

"Yes Beam, it's not easy to carry twins" said Aom.

"I think it's better if one of the mother were with Beam" said Forth's father suggestively

"Yes I agree with David" said Beam's Father

"But Dad" said Beam. Because he know that he will be trouble to his mothers.

"No buts little one, your mother is staying with you" said Ben sternly.

"If mother is not there who will take care of you" asked Forth

"Then I will stay" said Forth's mother

"Then what about father" asked Forth

"I think both parents can stay with Beam" said Mike.

"Yes I also agree if both parents stay with Beam, Forth dont have to worry even if he leaves for tour" said Earth

"Ok Mae Por Mom Dad from now stay with us and take care of Beam" said Forth

"We will"

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼tbc👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

A.N

Little one is going to have little onessss ➡️ Twins. Did you guys like it? 😉😉

Thank you for reading. Do vote and comment.