Tipsy's secret. Part 4.

Page 7: March 18 1999.

I've been hurt yet again. Those tubbies just LOVE to beat me up. The same group that abused me the first day I have came here. But this time... it was different. I was getting abused again. I was crying my eyes out and I was begging them to stop. They didn't stop. I heard a someone else coming. Just my luck. Another tubby who wants me dead. Wow! Life is so amazing!

"Let go of him! Or I make you go away!"

The tubbies that where hurting me had stopped. Am I dead? Did they run off? I looked up and I saw... a tubby... with lightning... coming out of his body... he walk up right to them. The tubbies that where hurting me seemed... scared... most of them ran away... but the rest stayed.

"Come any closer and I swear we will kill you!"

I just tried my best to keep quiet and just watch what's going to happen. That... tubby... still came walking up to them... really slowly like. The tubbies came running to him and tried to attack him... but that... that tubby didn't let them. He shocked all of them. And now he's coming towards me! Oh no! Oh no!

He reached out his hand and I grabbed it. I was still scared of him... but he seemed friendly to me. His fur was dark red, he had black eyes, he wore a blue jacket and he is taller then me. I drew a picture of him.

 I drew a picture of him

"Hey are you okay?" 

"Yes... thank you for saving me."

"Your welcome. The name is Tesla. What's yours?"

I just shrugged. I wasn't given a name. The people back in the facility just call me 1904.

"My name is 1904."

"1904? That's not a name. Are you messing with me?"

"No i'm not. I was never given a real name. I was raised in a facility where they test our kind to be more... modified."

Tesla just looked at me. He was thinking and I could tell.

"Your name will be Green for now."

I nodded. Tesla told me to follow him and I did just that.

Page  8: March 19 1999.

Tesla was asking me about my life in the facility. He wanted to know every single detail. I told him about it. It was hard and painful. People constantly abusing you for doing the worlds most smallest mistake. Being pinned down and... 'getting the meat' as they say in this city. Getting strangled and kicked and starved. I always cry myself to sleep or hum to myself to calm me down. Tesla looked at me wide eyed.

I asked him how he can bring a shock to those baddies. He laughed or some reason and I didn't know why. I asked him about what he was laughing at. He said 'That was a great joke'. I didn't understand what a 'joke' is. He explained it to me and gave me an example.

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator.

I laughed so hard I couldn't breath. He laughed along with me. I tried to hum to myself to calm down but I couldn't. I was praying to stop laughing and my wish came true. I passed out. That's how.

I woke up and I saw Tesla making a fire. He has set me on a log. He turned to me and he was thankful that I am fine. He gave me a can of beans to eat and I ate the beans. I haven't had beans before but they are so damn good. Damn was a word that came out of Tesla. He told me to never say those words. And I asked him why can HE say them. Turns out he is older then me. That's what he said. And saying damn is a swear word I shouldn't ever say it.