Some questions.

Tipsy: *Pulls out a letter from the mailbox*

Okay then. First. My on PL. She's a great friend. A great person in general I bet. Next- stop! Get your bloody hands off of me!

 Next- stop! Get your bloody hands off of me!

Get out! Now! ...Oh... sorry about that... as I was saying... next. My opinion on that mother-

Tesla: Watch it. You say it you get grounded.

Tipsy: ... That... static guy... sucks. He sucks so much. And for the last one... this is going to be a long one. Well here we go I guess. Tinky is quiet loud at times... and very rarely he's violent against my lover for some reason... but he's a great help around the house. Dipsy is very chill with things. Except if something happens to Ron then... oh boy... very rarely he's mad so he's a great friend. LaaLaa is nice. She's a great friend as well. Not the best driver... but a great friend. Po is still mad so everyone tries to avoid her. But before she gotten mad she's one of the best cooks in this house. Second goes to Ron and third goes to NooNoo. Speaking of NooNoo. He is a loving father and so is Miles. They treated there child well and there child almost never cries. Walten took a job for a doctor so sometimes he's not in the house at times. But he's a good doctor. Miles is a great guy. He's also the second strongest in the Defenders. Ann a nice person. Sometimes she help me in the garden so when I work it's faster then usual. Ron is very defensive around his man but he's very nice. Also some good news about him. His purple eye is getting better so soon he'll have two eyes again. Tobby is a nice friend. And he's a great engineer. If something is broken then he'll fix it. The infected counterparts have a separate home. They are very friendly as well. Yeti is sometimes annoying. He fills his room up with snow every time and we have to call NooNoo. But he's great. Arrow is quiet but he's caring. Claw is kind and nice. The Newborns are super annoying. They completely filled up the remaining rooms. And they won't leave. Some of the went to the cave to live there and some went to live with the other infected. And most of them are camping outside the house. Shadow is a great friend. Nightfire is very nice but she or he- whatever you want to call Nightfire now is still mad. Silver is also mad. But she used to be kind. Pudding and Rainbow are still talking and I think there very nice. Rainbow likes Pudding but Pudding likes her as a friend. Petal is nice. Burrito is still dying but he's a great friend. Star is still injured but she's a nice friend. Tesla is a good father. Kansas is handling his breakup well. He nice but he's depressed. And last but not least Connor and Finn are great tubbies. If I forgot anyone then I'll tell you how I feel about them. Oh wait- and Alaxy is still deciding on the ring. He's a great lover as well. Anyways that is all.