Tipsy's secret. Part 5.

Page 9: March 31 1999.

My life with Tesla has been great. We go exploring and we like to enjoy nature.  It's been amazing. But... something happen last night. I know that it's the 31st of March but... Tesla was gone. I woke up because I had a nightmare. I expected Tesla to be right next to me but... he was gone... I went to tears because I was alone. Soon I heard noises not far from where I was. It sounded like... Tesla!

I tried to find him but when I did... those... damn... people..! Those same people from that facility! They captured him! I hid behind a tree just in case if they saw me... they took off his jacket and they ran away with him. I was in tears. I was alone... once again. I didn't stop crying... but soon I did. I took Tesla's jacket and wore it to remember him. The blue jacket fit me well. I wore the hood and pulled the strings and I felt silly. One day... I will find Tesla again. And I will never stop until I do.

 And I will never stop until I do

Page 10: April 7 1999.

I tried my best to find him... I didn't get to lucky. I walked for miles and miles. I finally found that facility... but it was heavily guarded. I'm guessing they didn't want that same thing to happen last time. Even tho there was no way I can force myself in... I had an idea... and boy did it hurt. I walked up to the guards and they instantly knocked me out. When I woke up I wasn't wearing the jacket anymore. They still let me keep my book tho. I'm thankful for that.

Hours passed and I was getting tired. That is until I heard him again. Tesla. I ran to the wall and tried to listen for his voice again. I heard it. His voice was just behind this wall. I yelled to get his attention... but after I did that one of the men came in my cell.

"I'm glad that your back in here 1904. You must be really eager to be tested again I see." 

"I only came back to help Tesla you animal!"

After I said that he punched me. And then he dragged me to my bed and he was on top of me. I'm pretty sure you know what happen next.

Page 11: April 8 1999.

I'm sore! I'm tired! And i'm mad! I hate the people here! They all can die! I need to calm down now...

I've calmed down now. One of the men came in my room again and gave me a pot. A pot with dirt in it. Then he walked out. I just looked at the pot not knowing what I need to do with it. Soon he came back and he kicked my head.

Another man came in and he brought another tubby in my cell. It wasn't Tesla tho. It was a female tubby. She had blue eyes, her fur is brown and she has a heart antenna. They kept us there for a concerning amount of time and we where just talking to each other. We laughed and comfort one another. I told her that my name was Green. She liked the name... but she didn't have a name. So I named her Love due to the her heart antenna. She loved the name that she hugged me. I hugged back and soon we where talking about the reasons we where made here.

I told Love that my purpose was to help crops grow. Her purpose is to make more of us. And that's the reason why she was in my cell. I tilted my head. Soon she explained and I wished I didn't bother to look for Tesla. But that would be bad. Soon Love touched me uncontrollably and I got uncomfortable. Soon I got annoyed and I just walked away from her. The people didn't come and grab her out of my cell so i'm guessing that she was staying in my cell for overtime.

Page 12: April 9 1999.

I woke up from Love hugging me with her legs wrapped around my waist. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't budge. I just sighed out of anger. I was getting madder and madder so I just hummed to myself. That woke up Love. She said that I had a cute voice. That made me lose it. I finally kicked her off of me and I got out of the bed. Soon the people came in and took her away. And two men came in and abused me. I got a black eye from this. Couple minutes later the two same people came in again. And they brought Tesla.

"Go on! Shock him!"

I was wide eyed. He was sent here to harm me!? Why!? I looked at him and he had that look. The look that said 'I don't want to do this to you'. Soon the men punched him over the head. And to my surprise... Tesla shocked me. I dropped to the ground in pain. Tesla had a tear coming down his eye. The men laughed joyfully and proud.

"Am... I done here?"

"Do it again!"

"N... no... please Tesla... don't..."

"Do it or I hit you again!"

"I'm sorry Green..."

He shocked me again! I'm in more pain then ever now! They are forcing him to do this to me... i'm feeling very weak... Tesla was in tears now. The men wanting more and more. I slowly got up and looked at Tesla.

"Y... you d-... don't have to... to-... do it-... Tes...- la...

The men continued to laugh. Tesla was about to do it again. I closed my eyes in hope that he'll make it quick.

Seconds passed and I heard screaming. I opened my eyes and see that Tesla had shocked the men INSTEAD of me. He ran over to me and held me closed to him. I was in tears and so was he.

"I never want... to do that ever again! I'm... so sorry! I should... have have followed my heart... then to hurt you..! I'm sorry Green!"

"It's okay Tesla... you never meant it anyways... I forgive you..."

We hugged for what it seems like minutes until the two men got up and ran away. One of them dropped something. I picked it up and looked at it. I asked what this was to Tesla and he said that it's a flask. He told me that it's for a certain drink. I opened it without thinking and took a swig of it. I was thirsty okay! Soon I felt dizzy and tipsy. Tesla looked at me and said 'Why did you drink that?! Your tipsy now!' I passed out on the ground.

I woke up on my bed and Tesla was still with me.

"What's the word of the street 'Tipsy?'"

"T- Tipsy!? Who ya calling Tipsy!?"

"You Tipsy! Man... what a great nickname..."

"My name is Green! You said so! My name is not Tipsy!"

"You know what? I'm gonna call you Tipsy- only to annoy you."

I sighed. I was mad and frustrated. I hummed to myself to calm down a bit. Soon those men came back with backup. Tesla was defending me and I was too scared to do anything. 

They shot Tesla! He got shot in the right side of his chest! They grabbed him and dragged him back to his cell. The men found the flask and smacked me for drinking the whole thing. Now... I wanted more of it... I guess my name now is Tipsy I guess...