𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Part Six: 1973

1973. New York.

Logan's eyes popped open, gazing into a lava lamp. Very 70s, was the thought that came across Logan's mind. His eyes glanced down at the girl's arm draped over his body. It was typical that his past self would do this. In the future, he was extremely faithful to Lorna, who'd be about 9 years old as of 1973.

Logan shivered at the thought of his future wife being only nine. He lifted the girl's arm of his body, turning over to find the owner of the arm fast asleep wearing a white lace lingere. Logan gently placed the girl's arm by her side, trying to stand up, but was shocked a tad by the water bed. Making his way over to the mirror, Logan looked at his reflection that was gazing back at him, slowly, he made his way over to the window.

Peeking out of the blinds, Logan looked out onto the busy streets of New York City that morning and how different it looked in 1973 compared to 2023.

"Holy shit.." Logan cussed, the disbelief sinking it, grabbing his trousers and belt resting on the radiator. "It worked."

Logan began to slip his jeans on, as the door to the room creaked open and about four guys walked in. 

"What's going on?" one asked, as the girl had woken up, covering herself with the orange, brown and white bedsheets. 

"Gwen get dressed" the man, Ramone, demanded the girl (Gwen), who quickly began to get dressed.

"Who the hell are you?" Logan wondered aloud. " Hey, I don't know what's going on."

"What's going on you're supposed to be guarding the boss's daughter not screwing her." Ramone snapped.

"Well, I didn't sleep with her." Logan claimed.

"No?" Ramone asked, not believing Logan one bit.

"No. I mean, yes, I slept with her many times." Logan corrected himself.

"Jimmy!" Gwen hissed, clearly embarrassed. 

"That wasn't me. That was the old me. I just got here 20 seconds ago." Logan said, walking closer to Ramone and his men, who weren't having it, and Gwen just looked confused at Logan.

"Really? Then what happened to your clothes?" Ramone snapped.

" My... Oh. Would you believe me if I told you I was sent here from the future?" Logan questioned, as they looked at him in disbelief.

"Huh?" Gwen questioned as Ramone just began to laugh. "Get out of here, sweetheart" Ramone ordered as Gwen gathered her stuff and left the room.

"Yeah" came Logan's gruff response. "We're gonna take care of this comedian." Ramone continued.

" No, you're not. You're gonna give me the keys to your car and some money for gas... or you're gonna wake me up in the hospital. Trust me, I know how these things play out." Logan ordered, maintaining a polite tone.

"Oh. Because you're from the future?" Ramone mocked.

"No, because of these" Logan said, unsheathing his claws, expecting them to be metal, but they came out as pure bone.

Ramone and his men got their guns out as Ramone questioned in disgust "What the hell?".

Logan put his clawed hands down, noticing one had popped holes in the water bed and water was leaking out of the holes. Ramone and his men rapidly shot at Logan, him flinching a few times. When they stopped shooting, Logan grumbled a "Damn it", regaining his posture, looking up at the men with a beyond pissed expression as the bullets fell out of his chest with the wounds healing fast, Ramone and his men looking scared, as he began to attack Ramone and his men, grabbing Ramone's car keys after killing Ramone.

"Peaceful thoughts..." Logan reminded himself.

Small Time Skip

Logan walked out the building and onto the streets of 1973 New York. Logan wore a grey, open-button shirt with a brown leather jacket. Walking across the street, he found a dressed Gwen in the front passenger seat of Ramone's car. Logan groaned, getting into the driver's seat.

"Jimmy, what happened? Where's Ramone?" Gwen asked, as Logan sighed. "And why are you talking crazy talk?"

"Look, uh" Logan began. "Gwen" Gwen reminded him.

"Gwen, you might wanna lay low for a few days, alright? Starting now" Logan stated, opening the front passenger door, wanting her to leave.

"Come on, out" Logan ordered. "Go".

Gwen grabbed her handbag and left the car, slamming the door, as Logan slipped a pair of Ramone's sunglasses on, and driving off.

"Time to find you, Svetlana Romanova" Logan grumbled.