𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Part Fourteen: Together In Paris

1973. Paris Peace Accords Ceremony. Paris, France.

Svet's POV.

a/n: no bag, no tea cup, no book and no whatever the hell the last thing is

Driving towards the back gates where the Paris Peace Accords Ceremony were being held, Lorna lay sat on my lap, avidly coloring. A barrier with white and red stripes blocked our path, along with two guards. Erik did a hand gesture as an iron bar moved from the side of where the guards were, hitting them and knocking them to the side.

I lifted the barrier up, so we could smoothly drive through to hopefully stop Raven, and potentially me, from assassinating Trask. Logan was driving, with Erik in the front passenger seat, leaving Charles, me (with Lorna on my lap) and Hank confined in the back of the car.

Small Time Skip

Walking quickly down the corridor, I carried Lorna, having left her coloring book in the car, we all knew time was of the essence. Where could Raven be? That was a question I repeated to myself in my head. She could already be in the meeting disguised as one of the Vietnamese army officers. Raven could transform herself into whoever and whatever she pleased.

We found a flight of stairs and quickly walked up it. Soon enough, we found the room, with Raven in her natural blue form, with a gun aimed at Trask. I placed Lorna on the floor, as I lent down to grab a gun from a soldier, who was unconscious.

"Raven!" Charles called, distracting her from shooting Trask and looking towards Charles, Erik, Logan, Hank, Lorna and I.

Stryker sent an electric shock towards her, as Raven yelled out in pain, collapsing on the table where she sat, the shocks making her body shake. Erik used his mutation to fling the cords that shocked her at Stryker, as I shot him in the ankle, making him collapse to the floor. Raven began to smile as she saw Charles. Trask's little invention thing started going off like crazy. A damn mutant detector.

"Charles?" Raven questioned, smiling slightly, as Charles placed a hand on her head, stroking her forehead with his thumb gently.

"We've come for you. Erik, Svet and I. Together" Charles told her, whispering the last part.

"I never thought I...I'd see you again" Raven said.

Logan backed against the wall, his eyes shut. Charles continued to talk to Raven, as I picked my daughter up, sliding the gun into my jacket pocket. Suddenly, Erik used his powers to grab a gun off the table and summon it into his hand, aiming at Raven. I hushed Lorna, who was panicking at the weapon. Quickly, I placed her outside the room for her own good.

"Erik..." Raven warned, as she, Charles and I looked at Erik with shock riddled faces.

"Erik, what are you doing?" Charles asked, as I remembered Trask was just standing there. Watching.