Timeline Catchup

Hello there, my beautiful readers.

If anybody is confused by the timeline change, here is a basic catchup. To answer first. No. I will not be doing a book on the Dark Phoenix movie. I didn't like it because they (spoilers) killed Mystique, but we got that Cherik ending we deserved.

Here's what happened:

1984: Erik returns to the school a year after the incident with Apocalypse and reunites with Svetlana.

1986: Two years later and the school is flourishing. Svet and Erik are field leaders with the X-Men along with Hank and Raven. But their marriage is deteriorating.

1986: A month after their last fight, Erik tells Svet, after a month of not taking to each other, that he loves her. They get back together.

1988: Raven is later diagnosed with cancer and her healing powers can't save her (as she is killed off in Dark Phoenix and it didn't happen, I had to alter the way she dies)

1989: Raven tells Kurt that she is his mother on her deathbed and tells Hank that she loves him. Miraculously, she survives and kisses Hank.

1989: Raven and Hank marry and Hank adopts Kurt as his son.

1990: Alex and Lorna briefly date but later break up. Alex becomes a more prominent X-Man.

1991: Svet and Erik renew their vows and later discover Svet is pregnant. She later miscarries their son, Alexander Charles Lehnsherr.

1992: Svet discovers she is pregnant again and gives birth to twins: Sean Alexander Lehnsherr and Cassidy Raven Lehnsherr.

1993: Lorna reunites with Logan and brings him back to the mansion, to Scott's displease.

1994: Jean and Scott marry and have a son called Nathan. Lorna is named godmother.

1995: Logan rebelliously elopes with Lorna, to her parents displease.

1996: The X-Men go on more missions, from the lack of missions after Nathan, Sean sand Cassidy were born.

1997: Lorna has a cist on her ovaries and she is left with little chance of ever having children.

1998: Miraculously, Lorna became pregnant in the January of 1998 and gave birth in October to twins called Alice Nina Howlett and Henry 'Hank' Erik Howlett.

2000: Erik and Svet's daughter, Wanda, is discovered to be alive and unites with the team.

2002: Wanda and Kurt are engaged when their daughter, Talia Josephine 'TJ' Wagner is born.

2017: Lorna donates her remaining ovarian eggs to a company called 'Alkali-Transigen' unaware of their plans with them.

2018: Logan and Lorna's clone daughter, Laura, is born via surrogate.

2028: Charles develops Alzheimer's and has a massive physic seizure that kills and injured several people in Westchester. This incident is later known as the 'Westchester Incident'. Several X-Men are paralysed.

Lorna Dane, Wanda Maximoff, Peter Maximoff, Svetlana Lehnsherr, Hank McCoy and many humans are among the deceased.

Logan takes Charles Xavier to the border of Mexico to stay hidden. Caliban, Alice Howlett, Hank Howlett, Sean Lehnsherr and Cassidy Lehnsherr come with him.

The events of Logan continue as normal.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 // X-Men Days Of Future Past 🎉