𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Part Nine: You And Erik Sent Me Back Together

1973. Westchester Country, New York.

Svet's POV

My head was still trying to contemplate the news

My head was still trying to contemplate the news. Future Charles had sent Logan back to prevent me and Raven assassinating Bolivar Trask. Charles thought he was joking, I could tell Hank was a little confused, but he didn't show it much.

"What?" Charles asked, not believing him. Expected, and typical of Charles.

"About 50 years from now." Logan responded as my eyes widened.

Fifty years?! Raven and I killed this guy who saw mutants as a 'problem' and it started a war that wiped out most of the mutant population, plus the humans who tried to help. Bloody hell, all this future shit was fucked up, and messing with my mind.

Suddenly, Charles started laughing. Actually laughing. Just like I did, and Hank did a gesture to his head, showing that he thought Logan was crazy. I did at first too. 

"I know. Stay with me" Logan said neutrally, but it was clear he'd had enough of Charles' shit. 

"50 years from now. Like in the future, 50 years from now?" Charles asked, with Logan responding with a "Yeah".

"I sent you from the future?" Charles questioned, as Logan said, once again "Yeah".

"Piss off" was all Charles said. 

"Language" I corrected, as they all looked at me, Charles, Hank and Logan, with a confused look one their faces. 

"Did you actually just say 'language'?" Logan asked, deadpanning.

"Yes. Yes I did. I have a child, I tend not to swear around her" I sassed, as Logan rolled his eyes.

"If you had powers, you'd know I was telling the truth" Logan responded, as Charles' eyes widened.

Charles didn't have his powers? How? Thoughts rushed through my head. Thank goodness that Charles didn't have his powers so he couldn't spy on my thoughts. Mr Telepath and Agent Romanova. Sounds like an adorable, black and white television series from the 50s. The old days were behind me.

"How do you know I don't have p... Who are you?" Charles questioned, getting a bit defensive. 

"I told you." Logan responded. 

"Are you both CIA?" Charles asked.

"No, but she was" Logan said, gesturing to me as I rolled my eyes. 

"You've been watching me? Charles rambled, as Logan cut him off.

"I know you, Charles. We've been friends for years. I know your powers came when you were 9. I know you thought you were going crazy when it started... all the voices in your head. And it wasn't until you were 12... that you realized all the voices were in everyone else's head. Do you want me to go on?" Logan explained as Charles looked starstruck.