chapter 1

"We humans have feelings. That's what make us different from robots."
I was in one of my weekly sessions of Dr.Lara's. She was the appointed psychiatrist of this asylum.
"So Sheldon when i ask you a question about your life ,you need to respond to me."
"Ok i will respond.But i dont think i need to stay in this asylum," i said releasing a puff from my cigarette.

"I think we are the one to decide that.Your next session is with Dr.Hessler.Your parents will be there.Also this is not an asylum Sheldon,but a hospital for providing support to unstable people." Ookay she was pissed. Well whatever i say she won't believe that  i am stable anyway.

A nurse entered the room and ushered me outside. We were walking down the long corridors that consists rooms of patients.Never have i ever thought that my parents will just dump me here even without an explanation.Also i didnt know that overdrinking was suicidal.
The nurse knocked on the door and we entered.Sitting there was my super perfectionist mother,my father and well surprise my brother.He never seems to care about me in the school and now he is here.All three looking at me like i am some kind of a criminal sentenced to death."Well hello Sheldon.You are one of my favourites,"Dr.Hessler said in order to uplift my sour mood with a smile.Well thats because i am not a crazy girl, i mentally said. I didnt feel the importance to greet and just sat down on the opposite couch to my parents.Dr.Hessler was sitting two seats beside me.Dr.Hessler described them about my first day here and said to them that i was non-responsive to his questions about my life and  career.Seriously why the hell would i tell him about my life and career?He further said i had mental inability to describe my thoughts ."I dont have such things",i firmly said.My irritation was getting the worst out of me."That's what every unstable person says, dear",Dr.hessler said.My mother began to cry.My brother Charles gave me a pointed skeptical look."Well Daniel is a bad company for you . Just forget about him and you'll be fine", Dr.Hessler said.
"Daniel is  my friend.He talks sense which none of you guys do nowadays." "Well Daniel is an invisible talking sense guy huh?"Charles called out irritated and a little bit mockingly."Who is daniel?"father asked."Daniel McAllister  is my friend dad.He lives in coopertown",i gritted out with anger .Coopertown is 6 hours drive from our town."What the hell were you doing there sheldon?"father started yelling.What the hell what his problem."Where is that guy now?what does he do?You are never going to talk to him.Understood?"Literally everyone in the room was gawking at him."You cannot shout at my patient like that Mr.Salvatore,"Dr.Hessler replied uncomfortably yet with firmness.Charles sat there wide eyed and so did my mother.Father was standing since he was shouting at me.He still didnt sit down but came clsoser to me and muttered with gritted teeth,"You are never going to talk to him.You get me Sheldon?"
I was shocked to see him like that.He hardly raised his voice ever."I am feeling sick.Can i go back to my room?" I asked to none in particular."Yes.Nurse, take her back to room",Dr.Hessler assured.The nurse entered the room to take me but my father suddenly said,"Sheldon,you have to listen to me okay.Just stay away from him.Say yes to me." I stared into his pleading eyes and turned my back to him saying nothing.I exited the room when i heard my mother fake crying and my father saying to the doctor to release me before Christmas for the charity function.They only cared about the functions,people and everything.How could they see that i was hurting inside?