chapter 19

Ryan

She led me to a room beside the kitchen, far away from the wide spaced dining room we were in. The woman who claimed to be sheldon's mother looked exactly like her.
"Ryan ... Before you say anything , you have to hear me out first."
"Sheldon you could've told me even on the other day at the party right?
For six years.. how could you?" I spat out irritated. Cameron had my eyes and sheldon's blonde hair. This was more than i could take for confirmation.
"Oh please stop it Ryan. Six years passed yet you didnt even come to search for me."
"I did sheldon.Only to find out that you do not want me in your fucking life," i yelled out  frustration at the peak.
"What are you saying Ryan? You clearly seem to have lost your mind.
I didnt say anything like that ."
I told her about what her father said.
" Oh God!My father is a self absorbed lying prick. One week later after my staying in the hospital...."
She told me how Daniel and Alex rescued her from the mental hospital.
"....After a few months of staying in coopertown with them , i found out i was pregnant. I couldn't just tell you about it because you guys would just panic that a crazy like me was out and i left my past,Ryan. So i did what was best for my son and me and my mother. I didnt want my stupid father to find out about Sarah and make her life hell", Sheldon said with sadness and released her breathe.

My mind stopped working. I sat down on a couch behind me.