chapter 23

Sheldon

I got ready within 7. Mom took cameron with her and they went to Daniel's house. I wore a golden-white sparkling dress draped tightly across my body. With that i wore matching golden stilettos.

I got down through the elevator and found a sleek Audi R8 waiting. Ankles crossed  standing was Ryan against it dressed in the same way he did six years ago in our last date. My heart ached.

Ryan looked at me with a wonder and he came towards me and carried me in his arms and spinned me just like that night placing a small kiss on the side of my temple. He put me and huskily muttered,"You are looking absolutely gorgeous shelly."
Shelly ! He called me that . It felt so good to hear it from him after so long.
"You clean up well too," i said smiling
He released a deep chuckle that vibrated the wall of my heart. His deep brown hair was not gelled but it was casually tousled.
He opened the door for me.
"So where are we going?"i asked looking at this opulent city skyscrapers. "You'll see." I looked down to see his hands and intertwined them with mine. He kissed my knuckles.
We came to a halt after a while. I looked outside to see that we were standing before Daniel's mansion .
"What are we doing here?"
"C'mon you'll see." Flashing me his signature smile
he escorted me inside. But when we entered the whole place was dark. The lights were off and nobody was there.
"Ryan?What is going on ?"i asked seeming a little bit on the edge. There was no reply."Ryan?"
"Where are you? " i stumbled against something . I pushed my hands against it but it wasn't a thing. My heart was pounding and my breathe lodged.
"Sheldon, it's me."
Daniel?
"Daniel what is happening?"
He chuckled. Seriously? Suddenly the lights came on blinding me with it's brightness. When i opened my eyes, my heart crashed to a halt and my brain stopped working.
I saw right to the front my son in his father's arms, smiling at me. The whole place was glimmering and shimmering because of golden and white curtains like my dress. Alex,Paul,Paige,keith,Megan,Charles everyone was there. Everybody that mattered.

My mom looked at me with a shining smile. God she was really a beautiful woman. But my tears came out when i saw Ryan and Cameron together beaming at me,both of them in the same tux.
"C'mon let me walk you to them." Daniel smiled at me handing me a flower bouquet. It had white roses with golden borders on it. Gosh they were so beautiful . Daniel clutched my hand and we walked up to the front of stairs of his huge mansion. I stood before Ryan. Cameron now stood beside him.
"All these years i have been trading my happiness with your memories shelly. I always loved you and i love you now and i will always love you."
Tears were falling freely from my eyes. My son was standing right beside him looking at me with adorable happy eyes.Ryan got down to his knees and said
"Sheldon Salvatore, will you marry me?"
"Yes ..yes Ryan ." I leapt into his arms before he could say anything else.
Everybody was clapping and shouting and whistling for us.
I broke free from him and he took out a ring from his pocket. He put it in my finger and it fit perfectly. The ring had a massive tear drop diamond in the middle and encassing it were small black diamonds and rubies successively. It glimmered under the already shiny golden chandelier.
A priest was waiting for us. Ryan did it just like i wanted. With my son and Daniel and Mom and all the people i cared about.
It was the happiest day of my life. And well indeed Ryan was my last.