chapter 8

The next day i became ready for college and called Ryan while stepping down through the stairs.He didn't pick up my call.Well i guess i will skip college too today and decided to meet him.
"You are not going anywhere today sheldon,"my father said from  the breakfast table.Mom was busy applying lipstick and i stood there gawking at them like they were aliens.
"WHAT?Dad i was going to Spencers."
"No you are not dear.Now sitdown.Mr.Donnovon will be here any minute."
Who was he?Anyway i sat down because once he comes i will greet him with a smile and well get the hell outta here.Charles came from upstairs.Mom shoved her lipstick aside and greeted Charles good morning with a kiss.Dad also kept his newspaper away and looked at him.Times like these felt like i shouldn't have been born.

A man came through the doors and sat at the table comfortably like it  his damn house.I looked at him and realized this was our family doctor.Oh God !Is mom pregnant?Or is Dad sick?
"Hello sheldon!How are you doing?"
Wait why is he asking me this?
"I m great.How are you?"
They all looked at me like i was crazy.
"Who is this friend that you are hanging out with?"Donnovon asked.
That's it.Go to hell.
"Someone none of your business."i gritted out and left the room.Mom shrieked and dad scowled and Charles well, he was just staring.
I cancelled all my plans and went to a bar and started drinking.I called Daniel and surprise!It was switched off.So i put my phone down and switched it off as well.Because if no one cares about you then you dont need to  care about anyone either.

That night when i entered the house i didn't see anyone. Looks like they went out on a party again. I stumbled and fell on our million dollar couch.
I didn't know when i drifted off to sleep.