chapter 15

Sheldon

I tightened my grip on Alex's hand. He looked at me with concern." Hey you ok? Is everything ok between you and Paul?"
It wasnt paul but ryan looking at me with those gorgeous eyes that our son inherited.
"C'mon shelly . Talk to me."
I looked towards Alex and  suddenly he understood. He knew about the father of my child. He looked to see  ryan spencer looking at our intertwined hands. Well i didnt care, not anymore.
I looked at Alex and nodded. Alex put on his fake mask again and so did  i.

"Hey Paul. How are you doing?"
"Dont ask sweetheart. You made my day with your beautiful face."
"Dammit paul . Thats my sister. Come on Alex ,teach him some manners ." Daniel and Alex laughed looking at a pouty Paul. "Sister? What the hell is going on sheldon?"
I turned to the left and saw charles.  Ryan was throwing daggers at me i could tell and keith looked well as usual amused . But megan had a disappointing look. Well who cares megan you considered me psycho anyways.
"Oh hi guys ! Long time no see. Guess the psycho is back . Charles this is Daniel and Daniel well this... this is charles,my brother."
Daniel stopped laughing with them and so did they. All three of them looked at charles. "Finally good to see you Charles," Daniel said smiling.
"Whats that supposed to mean?" It means the boy whose father left him for another son says hi .
"I think we can do some explaining later." "No i want to know why my crazy sister is calling you her brother!"charles gritted out furiously.
Ryan was still sitting silently. Megan looked a bit uncomfortable. Keith stood up and bade goodbye to all of us  taking megan along with him.
"Well your crazy ass sister will tell you soon charles . But first let the party end," i muttered with as much fake smile i could muster. I left their table and so did Paul, daniel and Alex. But i saw Daniel looking at Ryan with a death glare. My instincts told me he knew cam's father was Ryan.
I never told Daniel about the father of my child. I never wanted to go back to Henskeyork when we all moved to northville after a year later of cam's birth. But Daniel knew about my life. He knew how much i loved Ryan.