chapter 18

Sheldon

"Di you put the pie in the table?Alex? Seriously?" I looked back to see him pouring him a glass of merlot wine.
He grinned at me and winked at me laughing.
I came closer to him and took a glass full of wine and clinked my ones with his."There you are now all cheery and happy," Alex looked at me smiling.
"Well you are holding the million dollar wine bottle and damn merlot tastes so good Alex," i groaned taking a sip of this crispy sinful wine.
"Yeah you're right."
We both gulped the contents of the bottle fully. Alex could not get drunk even if he drank a gazillion drinks. But i was a lightweight and i was already feeling a bit funny. No wonder he  did it to lighten my mood.
"Hey we got guest today guys . Hope you won't mind?"Daniel said from somewhere.
"Not at alll brother. Im fine." I was laughing crazily with Alex and Paul's hand was in his stomach for laughing hard when i saw two tall figures standing along with Daniel.
I shifted my eyes to their face and i saw my stepbrother with Ryan. I was stunned and my laughing stopped.
"Did you know keto diet is really good fo health? But there is no wine in it? What'd you say shelly? Alex laughed out loud along with Paul.
"I dont know."Hearing my tone Alex and Paul stopped and looked at our guests.
"Well what a pleasantful surprise!" Alex muttered in a mocking tone. "Care to explain Daniel?"
"Alex, you seem to have been tipsy even before the....."
"Uncle Daniel!! Can you help me connecting my Xbox to the TV?"
Oh God ! Cameron was here. I looked up expecting confused look on Ryan's face but found staring at his son with a hurt expression  then he looked up at me and my suspicions were confirmed. Daniel already told him.
"Sure kiddo. But first we will have dinner. We got bbq wings cam, your favourite",Daniel said to him with an affectionate smile.
"Cameron loves them.So how could i not make them?" It was mom's voice from the kitchen. Yeah i started calling her that since she was my actual mother. She made up for her lost years with me by taking care of both cameron and me.
She came out and saw the guests.
"Hello there gentlemen. I m daniel and  sheldon's mother. Sit down and make yourself comfortable",she said smiling. Mother was used to having  guests because of us  having many connections.Daniel,Alex and i are always friendly with our business partners. So mom thought Ryan and charles to be some of them.

"Mommy , i am going upstairs to bring Jaden.He's in the bathroom."
With that cameron made a dash for upstairs.
"Ah your son is so restless," mom stated laughing and  shaking her head.
"Yeah like Sheldon,"Paul winked at my direction. Seriously these guys were gone with drinking too much wine spontaneously. But here i became completely sober.

"Care to give an explanation sheldon?" I was waiting for Ryan to break. For all the times he said nothing. Hearing his powerful voice
I looked up to see Ryan. His eyes were blazing furiously  and his jaw was set straight.
"Yes ..yes i can. Excuse me everyone."
With that i led Ryan to another room beside the kitchen exchanging glances with my mom and a glare towards Daniel.