Found

(A/N If you get confused check the bottom of the page There should be something there)

Hermione

It was a late night and Hermione Granger wanted to go to bed. She had just fallen asleep when she heard screams and a thud. She had watched enough movies and read enough books to know that hearing screams and a thud was generally a bad thing. She knew better than to go investigate. She knew the Death-eaters had finally found her and her adopted family.

It was a bit scary, after all why would the death eaters want her bad enough to chase her down and follow her through seven countries, eight cities, and over 300 houses. It was sad knowing how many innocent people had died because of her, but her main intent was to keep them from killing more.

She locked her door and charmed it against Alohomora, knowing that she had forgotten the window and not really caring anyways she was curious to see why they wanted to track her down so badly. She could hear more screams and another thud. The had just killed off the last of her family and she was more than enraged, she would make them pay. 

She heard Bellatrix Lestrange's maniacal laughter and found her self mirroring the laughter. The same maniacal laughter that was spewing from Bellatrix's mouth was coming from her own. She knew deep down that she should be screaming in terror instead of laughing when she heard Bellatrix's sickly sweet voice call out " Doesn't the little birdie want to play"

She found herself answering "Oh yes the little birdie is going to play"

"Not going to hide under someones skirt hiding  time are you" came the other woman's cruel reply.

"How sweet of you Bellatrix" she replied still maniacally laughing.

"Sounds like the little birdies gone insane" came a surprisingly happy voice.

"You must have influenced me" The younger woman snapped back.

" Ah, Yes you do take after me, now let me in" came Bellatrix's voice.

"Gladly" came Lucius Malfoys familiar drawl. There was a bright flash and the door opened revealing two woman. Both with extreme similarities.

"Good you bound her and gagged her" came Bellatrix's patronizing praise. It sounded like she was praising a dog for good behavior rather than a grown man.

"Charlotte" Hermione said recognizing the older woman.

"Long time no see dear sister" came Charlottes reply.

"Mother" She said addressing the eldest woman in the room. 

"Nice to see you to Scarlette" she paused "Where's Margret"

"You'd never guess" came Scarlette's reply. 

" Ginny Weasly it is" Came Bellatrix's reply.

Sorry for any confusion, Hermione is Bellatrix's daughter. Her real name is Scarlette.

Scarlette = Hermione = 15

Margret =  Ginny = 14             These three are sisters

Charlotte =  35

 Thanks so much for reading it really means a lot. If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas.

-Thanks S.A.