Explanations

(a/n Thank you SO SO SO much for Reading sorry if I don't update that often But Today's a weekend so should update more. Reminder: Hermione will be known as: Scarlette. Ginny will be known as: Margret, and Charlottes name is pronounced: Char-Lu-Tay )

Previously: "Uhh Mar- Gin, There is a lot we need to explain to you." Scarlette began, "No interruptions from either of you."

"Explain then" Margret whispered.

"No interruptions whatever"

"Whatever" 

"Charlie?"

"Yeah, sure whatever"

(These charms are made up and pretty much explain themselves) "Lockulus, Silentia, Impertura, Conculus, NuEvies" (Ok some them I just added for fun :) I'll explain more down below)

"Was all of that really necessary Mia" Margret asked.

"I said no interuptions" Scarlette spat, "Do you want an explanation or not, because without one things will be extremely confusing."

Margaret made a szipping motion across her mouth and 'threw away the key'.

"Good"

"Charlotte here was born 35 years ago, was born 20 years after her, and then a year later you were born." She took a breath "All to the same parents..."

"WHAT??!" 

"No Interruptions when I was two and you were barely one year old we were separated... It's hard to explain so how about we see it in the pensieve?" 

She flicked her wand and the pensieve appeared...

To be continued...

Lockulus- locking charm

Silentia- Silencing charm

Impertura- Imperturbable Charm

Conculus- Makes It impossible to Eavesdrop

NuEvies- Covers you in boils if you attempt to eavesdrop

Two In one day I'm on a roll! :)

 If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments.

-Thanks S.A.