The Train

HAPPY EASTER

(Y'all know the drill. Enjoy, Comment, Vote, And Follow)

Previously: "yOu DoN't FeEd SnAkEs GaY cHiLdS"

"Especially when you yourself are gay and have a crush on none other than Harry Potter"

"I have been exposed"

"It's never gunna happen"

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Guess I have to spell this out for you: Y-O-U-M-U-R-D-E-R-E-D-H-I-S-P-A-R-E-N-T-S"

"So?"

At this point everyone was facepalming and the skittles came. They were drowned in the candy. Long story short: Never ever get a Dark Lord sugar high. Many bananas die.

*Hogwarts Express

Everybody who was at the manor (Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Scarlette, Margret, Draco, Theo, Astoria, Daphne, and Blaise)somehow fit into one compartment.

*Meanwhile with Harry

I wondered Where Hermione and Ginny had gone. So I got Ron to come with me on a 'Rescue mission'.

We checked all of the compartments except for the Slytherin ones. As we got near the 'biggest' we heard laughing and "Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss"

"Hermione?" Ron had opened the door to see Pansy and Hermione kissing.

Hermione

Shit. Ron had seen. 

"What is going on?" apparently so had Harry.

"We were kissing Potty Weasel King what else?"

They all turned to me. 

"Am I not allowed to kiss my GirlFriend?" I asked innocently with a smirk on my face.

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Harry Asked. Ron was in shock.

"I-I-I thought we had something Hermione"

"W-W-We don't" I mock him.

"C'mon Harry let's get out of here"

"Yeah Okay"

"Buh-bye now"

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments, first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments. Also go check out my friend Bookworm_Malfoy.

-Thanks S.A.