An Old Family Feud

(a/n Thank you SO SO SO much for Reading sorry if I don't update that often But Tomorrow's a weekend so should update more. Reminder: Hermione will be known as: Scarlette. Ginny will be known as: Margret, and Charlottes name is pronounced: Char-Lu-Tay )

Previously: "Ferret do you really want to finish that sentence" Scarlette said while giving him a death glare. "I thought so"

She turned to Lord Voldemort " What the hell do you want" she asked in a dangerously low tone.

He raised an eyebrow (or he would if he had them) at his daughter "Watch your tone" he commanded in an equally dangerous tone.

She gave an involuntary snort " I haven't seen you for Fifteen years and you tell me to watch my tone" She implied putting extra emphasis on the Fifteen.

The Malfoys (except Lucius) were obviously confused as the watched the interaction going on between The Dark Lord and who they thought to be Hermione Granger.

*Fifteen Minutes and some Painful Cruciatius Curses later

"Alright, alright I shouldn't have left you in the care of Charlotte" the Dark Lord apologized not sounding sorry at all.

" Damn right you shouldn't have" Scarlette said finally releasing her Cruciatius curse she had been holding for about 15 minutes.

"And you won't be getting your wand back tonight" She added (She took it away earlier)

"Can someone please explain what's going on" Draco Malfoy practically begged.

Everybody else in the room threw him dirty looks "NO" everyone else practically shouted. "Geez just asking" he threw his hands up in mock surrender.

"I'm going to bed anyone coming with" Scarlette inquired. Margret and Charlotte got up and followed her without a question. 

*Time Skip to Bedroom That "Magically" appears out "No Where"

"Damn 'Mione normally I'd clap but right now i'm about to Avada Kedavra your arse, For sheer stupidity that only you can achieve." Margret who was almost in awed anger.

"Uhh Mar- Gin, There is a lot we need to explain to you." Scarlette began, "No interruptions from either of you." 

... To Be Continued

 Thanks so much for reading it really means a lot, and sorry about the short chapter it was kinda late at night and I really wanted to sleep.

 If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments.

-Thanks S.A.