A very Awkward Dinner

(a/n Thank you SO SO SO much for Reading sorry if I don't update that often But Today's a weekend so should update more. Reminder: Hermione will be known as: Scarlette. Ginny will be known as: Margret, and Charlottes name is pronounced: Char-Lu-Tay )

Previously "Are you Fucking Serious" Scarlette swore loudly.

"No I'm Severus"

"Ugh"

In the Dining Room

"Hoo Boy" Scarlette stressed.

"Granger, Weaslette why the hell are you here" Pansy shrieked.

"Not telling" Scarlette smiled mischievously "Seeing as you already broke my ears with your voice" 

"Stupid Mudblood" Pansy muttered.

"You people really need to come up with more creative insults instead of the same one that I've heard over a million times to the point where it doesn't bother me" Scarlette retorted.

"You'll pay for that" said a woman who was obviously Pansy's mother.

"No I don't think I will" Scarlette smirked.

"Lucius why the hell are they even here"  a person who was obviously a Death Eater inquired.

"I don't really know" Lucius answered.

"Y'all are idiots" 

"I don't believe anyone gave you permission to speak MudBlood" A random death eater retorted.

"I don't need it"  

Her eyes Flitted over to Bellatrix "Do I?" she asked her mother.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes then looking over to the other Death Eaters "I'm going to give you a warning not to get on her bad side" 

"Or else what"

"I'll Crucio your ass"

"That's it Cru-"

"Crucio" Scarlette finished for him enjoying his screams. After awhile she stopped and ignored his ass for the rest of dinner. While the other Death Eaters were eyeing her cautiously.

It Turned out that Pansy, Margret, Daphne, Astoria, Scarlette, and Charlotte had to share a room.

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments,  first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments.

-Thanks S.A.