New Friends?

HAPPY EASTER!

(a/n Thank you SO SO SO much for Reading sorry if I don't update that often But Today's a weekend so I should update more. Reminder: Hermione will be known as: Scarlette. Ginny will be known as: Margret, and Charlottes name is pronounced: Char-Lu-Tay )

Previously: It Turned out that Pansy, Margret, Daphne, Astoria, Scarlette, and Charlotte had to share a room. 

"I am going to kill my parents for doing this to us" Scarlette complained.

"Granger what the hell are you talking about you parents are filthy muggles" Pansy shrieked.

"Parkinson if you would so kindly stop shrieking fo a moment then I might be able to get some information through that thick skull of yours"  This earned her applause from everyone else in the room.

"Burn" Astoria and Daphne said in unison. 

"Oh Fuck off" Pansy said to the two sisters then she turned to Scarlette "I believe an explanation is in order Granger"

"Ehh" She turned around "You'll find out soon enough."

She took a relaxing shower got into pajamas and got a book to read. (Pajamas above) Her book was soon wrenched from her hands by an angry Pansy. Everyone knows that an angry Pansy is not a fun Pansy. 

"What the hell Parkision" Scarlette said incredulously.

"We need explanations and we need them now until then you aren't getting you book back." Pansy smirked like she had won, "Or any book."

"Ok I'll write a letter to Dumbledore than"

"No- Wha- Why" was Pansy's response.

"If this is how you react when I tell you I'm going to write a letter, then how are you going to react when I give you an explanation"

"She has a point" Daphne interrupted.

"Daphne do me a favor and shut the hell up."

"Someone's on their Monthly Cycle"

"Wha-No-Why would you even say that Granger"

"Because your acting bitchy."

"Your mean" Pansy  pretended to cry.

"Please stop calling me Granger and start calling me Scarlette or something along those lines"

"Scarlette? Call me Pansy."

"It's a LONG story"

"It's also two in the morning and all the poor parents myself included are trying to sleep"

"Sorry Aunt Cissa" (Cissa knows)

"Aunt?" Pansy questioned.

"Not right now Pansy"

*Later 

Scarlette couldn't sleep, so she decided she would right a letter to Dumbledore like she said she would.

*The letter

Dear Headmaster,

It has come to my attention that Ginny W. and I need to be resorted. I would like to get this done during the Sorting Ceremony. There may be other students who would want to get resorted. 

Yours Truly                                                                                                                                                            Hermione Granger  

Hermione Granger. It'd been a while since she had used that name.  

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments, first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments.

-Thanks S.A.