Arguments

😇HAPPY EASTER!

(a/n Thank you SO SO SO much for Reading sorry if I don't update that often But Today's a weekend so I should update more. Reminder: Hermione will be known as: Scarlette. Ginny will be known as: Margret, and Charlottes name is pronounced: Char-Lu-Tay )

Previously;"Omg it Totes is" (sorry couldn't resist)

"Your 30 years old not a baby"

"Omg your SO right I TOTALLY didn't notice that" Was Charlottes reply

"Haha"

"Childs stop fighting it be eating time"

"Daphne" 

"Yesh"

"Shut up"

"Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bench today"

"I don't sleep on a bench"

"Surrrrreeeeee you don't"

"You sleep on the floor so you have absolutely no room to talk Miss I Sleep On The Floor."

"EEEEEEEEBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

"SHUT UP ASTORIA"

"Daph why is she even here"

"I guess my parents are over for dinner then"

"SHIT"

"You don't like my parents"

"More like they don't like me"

"Give me three reasons that they don't like you"

"They think I'm a 'Mudblood'-"

"Think?"

"Yeah Like is there something you're not telling us" Blaise said while blinking innocently.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BLAISE" She took a breath " also stop with the American accent you ssound incredibly stupid"

"We'll tell y'all later if your good at dinner"

"Umhm surrrrre whatever you say Ginamarge" (It's her nickname a mix of Ginny and Margret)

"DAPHNE YOU BETTER NOT BE HANGING OUT WITH THE MUDBLOOD"

"Tell her your not because your not"

"I'M NOT BECAUSE I'M NOT"

At that point in time everyone in the room facepalmed in unison with the reader who is quite obviously FacePalming.

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments, first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments.

-Thanks S.A.