13 years ago to now

Happy Easter

(a/n Thank you SO SO SO much for Reading sorry if I don't update that often But Today's a weekend so should update more. Reminder: Hermione will be known as: Scarlette. Ginny will be known as: Margret, and Charlottes name is pronounced: Char-Lu-Tay )

(a/n How y'all holding up during Quarantine? I promise I'll update more often.) 

Previously: She flicked her wand and the pensieve appeared...

*Flashback

13 years ago

While Bella was going to go get info on the dark lord She asked me to watch over her youngest. Scarlette was 2 and Margret was 1. A knock came at the front door. Cissa went to go and open it. 
"Yes?" she asked whoever was standing there.

" Uhh Yes I'm Here for the Lestrange Children"  a random person said.

"There's a mistake because there are NO lestrange childs here" Narcissa answered, "There is a Malfoy child and some Riddle children but no Lestranges."

"OK OK OK" the man said obviously annoyed "Just get them over here."

"MARLETTE" Narcissa called "It's what I like to call them"

"OK?" the man said obviously confused.

Then The memory changed and they were watching Margret get put with the Weasleys and then Scarlette with the Grangers. Then the Grangers telling her what happened, and who she was. Then DumbleDore explaining everything again.

"Woah" Margret said in awe "You were telling the truth"

"What did you think this was some sick joke" Scarlette and Charlotte said in unison.

"Yeah kinda" was Margaret's response. 

"DINNER" some random House elf called.

"This is gonna be awkward"

"Your telling me"

"Charlotte who are the dinner guests?"

"Pansy and some other friends of Dracos."

"SERIOUSLY" then Marlette Facepalmed in unison "Any Death Eaters?"

"Maybe Mom, Rabastian, Rudolphus, and the Carrow Duo."

"We're In deep shit now"

"I believe it's time for the glamour charms to come off..."

"Are you Fucking Serious" Scarlette swore loudly.

"No I'm Severus"

"Ugh"

To be continued...

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments.

-Thanks S.A.