Reponses

😇HAPPY EASTER!

(a/n Thank you SO SO SO much for Reading sorry if I don't update that often But Today's a weekend so I should update more. Reminder: Hermione will be known as: Scarlette. Ginny will be known as: Margret, and Charlottes name is pronounced: Char-Lu-Tay )

Previously: Hermione Granger. It'd been a while since she had used that name.

*Later

Dear Miss Granger and Miss Weasley,

Yes of course you can be resorted, included is the sorting hat. It will change your robes if you get sorted into a different house. Please send it back before September 1st as I really will need it back.

Yours,                                                                                                                                                                                          Albus Dumbledore

"Margret"Scarlette yelled at the top of her lungs "Come here"

"Ugh what" Margret was annoyed. Then she saw the sorting hat and understood the hat was on for a good three seconds before it screamed:

"SLYTHERIN"

The same happened to Scarlette. At that moment Pansy decided to walk in, shouting that they finally had another 'girlfriend'.

"Are you gay or something?"

"Ye-"

"KNEW IT"

"Wha-"

"Astoria you owe me 30 galleons"

"Nuuuu"

"Oh quit your whining"

"Wait so you guys were betting on my sexuality???"

"As my Non-existent American Friends would say: Lol Omg totes yes, I'm totes jelly."

"Wtf"

"It's none of your business Charlie"

"Omg it Totes is" (sorry couldn't resist)         Scarlette

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments, first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments, first person to comment on a chapter gets a chapter based on one of their ideas. Just know that I take everybody's ideas to heart and one day i'll probably base a chapter off of some really good ideas. Also let me know what you want to hear what you liked and what you think needs to change. I really do read those comments.

-Thanks S.A.