Chapter 4

Micah

I growled impatiently as I waited for them to arrive. My pack members were dancing with each other all around me to the loud music, laughing as they started getting drunk together.

Where is she?! My wolf growled, clawing at the edges as he paced back and forth.

I had sent Arturo with Molly as soon as she told me she's be picking up my mate, to make sure that she'd arive safely.

And just as I was about to call Arturo, she walked into the house and it felt like my heart stopped.

Take her! Take her NOW! My wolf growled as I took in her appearance. She looked ravishing and it took all of my will power not to walk over to her and take her right here in front of everyone.

She was wearing a revealing, yet classy outfit which made me almost groan outloud.

The outfit revealed a lot of skin, skin I wanted to mark every inch of with my teeth

The outfit revealed a lot of skin, skin I wanted to mark every inch of with my teeth. Her legs looked endless and the black heels gave her a few inches extra of height. Her beautiful hair fell over her shoulders in soft waves, cascading down her back like a veil.

As soon as she entered the aura in the room had shifted. All of my pack members knew she was their Luna, but they didn't know of the submission her presence demanded.

Next to me I saw Byron eyeing her hungrily and he licked his lips.

Suddenly, my canines bared and my eyes turned gold as I snarled and growled at him. She's ours! Make him understand that! My wolf snarled.

I grabbed Byron by his neck and slammed him against the wall. "Have respect for your Luna!" I spat.

Byron averted his eyes to the ground in submission. He knew he was no match for me. "I apologise Alpha." he said. I growled at him again and felt her pressence move.

I spun around, making sure my wolf-like features were hidden. She was moving to the kitchen with Molly, her eyes darting around the room to take in every detail.

I followed them into the kitchen and watched her take a drink from Arturo. My wolf growled in jealousy as she smiled thankfuly at him.

Her body sensed my presence, because when I took a step towards her she shivered and turned towards me.

My breath hitched as a blush once again coloured her cheeks and neck. Beautiful. My wolf hummed in approval.

"Hi." she said. Her voice was soft, yet it radiated confidence and strength.

"You're beautiful." I whispered. A blush crept onto her skin again and she smiled at me shily. "Thank you." She said.

I held out my hand towards her and introduced myself properly. "Micah Patel." I said and my wolf groaned at how insecure I sounded.