Chapter 11*

Alaska

I dried my hair with the towel as I made my way to the living room. I was planning on watching some Vampire Diaries tonight and I scoffed in anoyance as Tyler Lockwood shifted into his wolf form.

The reminders are everywhere!

Speaking if reminders...

I rolled my eyes as my phone rang for the upteenth time today. It was Micah.. AGAIN.

I pressed the ignore button and flipped through the channels wanting to watch something else that doesn't remind me of the supernatural.

My phone beeped, signaling I have a text. I sighed and opened it.

Micah

Answer the fucking phone!

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off. I did not want to speak to any of them. It was their fault I got into this mess in the first place.

If they hadn't brought me to that stupid ass party, I wouldn't be sitting here cringing in pain everytime I stretched my stomach too much. I wouldn't have a busted lip or a bruise already forming underneath my eye.

I have to admit... I did miss Micah. Even though I saw him yesterday. I wanted him near me. Against me. With me. And I hated it. I hated being basically forced to want him because of the mate bond.

Stupid destiny who thinks she can tell me what to do.

He should probably get the message by now. I've been ignoring him since I got home. Which was answered by a lot of angry texts from him.

Just as I got comfortable, there was a knock on my door. I groaned loudly and stood up quickly. Too quickly. A sharp pain in my side confirmed that.

The knock sounded again, more urgently.

"Yeah I'm comming!" I snapped and walked towards the door.

I opened it and was surprised to see an angry looking Micah.

"What are you-?" I was cut off when he pushed past me inside the house and spun around glaring at me.

I huffed anoyed and closed the door. "Sure. Come on in." I mumbled and turned to face him.

If I thought he was angry before, when he saw my face it went to complete and utter rage.

His eyes turned black and his body started shaking, but it wasn't the same lust-filled stare I was getting used to.

"WHAT is that?" he asked in a dangerously low voice as he grabbed my arm and pointed to the spot on my face where the bruise was forming.

I was shocked, to say the least. I haven't seen him this angry yet and I didn't know how to handle it.

"Answer me!" he snapped making me flinch. I pushed him off me and glared at him. "Don't yell at me!" I snapped back.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, a shudder coursing through him. I knew he was angry. It was painstakingly obvious.

"Just... Tell me what happened. Who hurt you?" he asked. His voice was calmer then it was a few seconds ago, but still sounded unbelievably angry.

"Friends of yours paid me a visit at the diner today." I said crossing my arms over my chest. Not liking the aura radiating off him at all.

His eyes snapped open and he glared at me again.

"Who?" he asked.

"Regan and his posse. They wanted to know how I commanded them the other night and when I couldn't tell them they got a little angry." I mumbled, glaring at nothing specific.