Chapter 15*

Alaska

"Please. Just... claim me." I begged.

I didn't know what came over me. I was blind with lust and want for this man kneeling in front of me.

I wanted all of him. And it wasn't just the mate bond... It was him. He was beginning to tug on the strings of my heart and I was so scared of it, but I wanted it at the same time.

"Alaska... Are you sure?" He asked.

I could tell he was having an inner battle with himself, trying to stay in control. But I wanted him to loose himself. I wanted him to loose himself in me.

"Yes. Please." I begged again, my body squirming underneath him in anticipation.

I got up on my knees in front of him and started tugging at the bottom of his shirt. He saw me struggling and pulled the shirt off, throwing it on the ground somewhere.

I let my fingers trace the detail of his abs, studying every dip, curve and scar his body held. He trembled under my touch and when I looked up at his face his eyes were shut and he let out a sigh.

I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck, connecting our lips in a sweet and slow kiss.

His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up so I was stradling him, with him slightly leaned back on his knees.

His mouth left mine to leave light kisses on my neck. I moaned as he sucked on the skin beneath my ear and tilted my head to give him better access.

His hands traveled down my waist and to my hips, gently pressing me down so my core rubbed against the buldge in his jeans.

"Micah...?" I asked breathlessly, tugging on his hair.

"Mmm?" he asked, nibbling on my earlobe.

"I'm uh... I'm a virgin." I said and I half expected him to stop what he was doing. But he didn't. He only began placing wet kisses on my chest.

"I know, little one." He said and nipped at the skin above my breast.

"What? How?" I asked.

His hand began massaging my thighs and I shivered at the pleasurable feeling it brought me.

"I can smell it." He mumbled, and pressed me down so I was lying on my back again.

He kneeled between my legs and brought one of them up to rest on his shoulder.

He slightly bit the skin on my inner thigh and I moaned, as a shock wave coursed through my body.

"Really? How does it smell?" I asked breathlessly.

He growled and suddenly his face was pressed against my core. I gasped in shock and my hands flew to his hair.

He inhaled deeply and looked up at me with those sexy black eyes.

"Pure." he said and then his lips were on mine.

A feral growl left him, which shook his body deliciously.

I moaned as he rolled his hips against mine, creating friction in the spot between my legs.

I could feel his erection through his pants and a slight nervousness shot through me once I realised he was big.

His hand traveled down my stomach and his finger entered me. I moaned again and clutched the sheets underneath me.

He circled his finger inside me and my legs started shaking. He tortured me, with slow deliberate pumps. A soft growl escaping him everytime I clenched around him.