Chapter 21

Micah

"Micah..."

I huffed as her beautiful voice reached my ears. But my eyes remained shut as I hugged her pillow closer to my body, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Micah." She spoke again. But I ignored her, wanting a few more moments of pieceful sleep.

"Micah!" She yelled and my eyes snapped open to see her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's time to get up!" She snapped.

I groaned and sat up. "Why?" I asked her. "Because I'm bored." She huffed. I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

She was wearing jean shorts and a T-shirt of mine she must have found in one of my drawers. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun with strands falling around her face here and there.

I got off the bed and walked over to her. I bent down and picked her up, feeling my wolf purr in delight that she was pressed against me.

I walked back around the bed and laid her down, getting on top of her.

"Now things are getting interesting." She said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I leaned down and connected our lips, feeling her ghasp against me in delight.

I let my hands roam around her body, feeling the soft skin of her thighs, traveling up underneath the shirt to trace the skin on her stomach.

My tongue dove into her mouth, tasting the sweet aroma of coffee and syrup.

My hands traveled farther up and I growled as I felt she wasn't wearing a bra. She whimpered as my thumb stroked over her nipple and her body shivered.

My wolf clawed at his cage to get out, to claim her again. But I wasn't going to let him get anywhere near her after what he did.

Her legs wrapped around my torso and she bucked her hips seaking friction.

I growled again, feeling myself harden underneath my boxers.

Damn this woman!

I bit down on her lip and she moaned as I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling the bud around.

"Micah." She moaned softly, sending waves of pleasure through out my body.

I groaned as I tried to restrain myself. I don't know how long I would be able to keep myself from taking her again. And when she was this submissive to my touch, lying underneath me completely vulnerable, it was nearly impossible.

My lips left her's and I trailed soft kisses down her neck, wanting to feel her soft skin beneath my lips.

I bit down on the spot beneath her ear and she moaned, raking her nails over my back making me hiss in pleasure.

I rolled my hips against hers, feeling my erection rub against her shorts, begging for entrance.

A knock sounded at the door and I ignored it, digging my fingers in her thigh as I rolled my hips against her again.

I burried my face in her neck as she squeezed her thighs around me. I growled in anticipation. She's going to kill me.

A kock sounded again and I she froze, but I once again ignored it and kept rocking against her, feeling the pleasure build up inside me.

She let out a soft moan and bit her lip, gripping my shoulders as if her life depended on it.

I felt her tug on my hair and my hips jerked forward again, meeting her's in equally desperate thrusts.