Chapter 7

Micah

I hesitantly stepped inside and took in the cozy looking place she called home. It was consideribly smaller than my place. Granted, my place was so big because my whole pack lived there with me.

"You can sit down." She said softly.

I was completely shocked at how calm she was handling all of this. She looked extremely composed and at peace. But a part of me knew it was because I was with her. The mate bond did that.

I thanked her and sat down on the soft couch facing the TV. The house was overwhelming me with her scent. I could smell her everywhere. And it made my wolf growl with arousal.

I shifted uncomfortably.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asked. I shook my head and kept my eyes on her as she walked around me and sat down on the other couch.

"So... You're a wherewolf." she said bluntly. I cleared my throat and leaned back on the couch.

"Yes. Does that bother you?" I asked, genuinly interested in her answer.

"I want to say no so badly." She said shaking her head and my heart flutered.

"But if I'm being honest... it's kind of hot." She said. She looked straight into my eyes and again I felt the need to bow to her.

I felt my eyes turn obsidian black as lust took over my thoughts at her words.

"You shouldn't say such things, little one. Not yet." I said, trying to control myself.

"Why not?" she challged.

Damn this woman!

"Because of the... mate bond... it is already extremely difficult NOT to touch you. And you're only making it worse by saying things like that." I explained truthfuly.

Her eyes widened and she blushed. Her confident exterior wavering. I listened intently at her heart beat, hearing it flutter every time she looked at me.

She wants us! Why is she making this so difficult?!

"Can I... Can I do something?" she asked uncertainly. I frowned, not sure what she's talking about.

"Yes." I said softly, keeping my eyes on her. She slowly stood up, her hands shaking. My body stiffened as she walked closer to me my wolf purring in aproval.

She was now in front of me, standing between my legs. My hands twitched to reach out to her, but I ckenched them into fists on top of my thighs to not scare her off.

Take her... My wolf growled.

She let out a shaky breath and had look of determenation on her face. "I just have to know..." she mumbled and slowly brought her delicate hand to my face.

My breath hitched in my throat as her thumb skimmed over my bottom lip softly.

I admired the bravery and confidence she radiated, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

Before I could stop myself, my hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her onto my lap so she stradled me. She gasped in surprise and her yes widened.

I felt my wolf pulsing to come out, feeling my canines poke my bottom lip. I felt my eyes change to their lustfull colour as I studied her face.

Her little body was trembling against mine, most probably feeling the pull of the bond.

She brought both her hands to my face again and trailed them down slowly to my neck.

"Alaska." I warned in a growl. I don't know how much longer I could keep my cool. She was invigurating. I wanted to have my mouth on every inch of her body and I wanted to feel her soft skin against my lips.