Chapter 8*

Alaska

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping. I groaned and picked it up from my nightstand.

Unknown

I'm on my way. Wear something to swim in.

I rolled my eyes as I immidiately knew it was him. My phone beeped again.

Unknown

I got your number from Molly.

I smiled and changed the name of the number.

Alaska

What if I don't wanna wear a swimsuit?

I smirked, knowing it would peeve him.

Micah

We could always swim naked...?

I blushed and felt a lustfull pull in my stomach.

I quickly jumped out of bed and pulled on my white bekini thankful for the good taste Aunt Maggy had when she bought it for me.

I pulled on some shorts and a loose fitting white T shirt and some flip flops. We were going to the lake after all.

Soon, there was a knock at my door and my heart fluttered as I went to open it.

Micah was there, greeting me with a seductive smile as his eyes raked up my exposed legs. I gulped as his eyes turned that aluring black colour.

"Hi." I said shyly.

I was usually very confident, but with him I never knew what to expect. Part of my confidence was due to Aunt Maggy of course she taught me to be a confident woman.

"Good morning, little one." he said.

I have to admit it was still extremely awkward on my part. I didn't know how to be when I was around him. I mean I can't be expected to just... BE... with him after he tells me I'm his mate.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and closed the door behind me.

He was wearing blue swim shorts, flip flops and a tight fitting white shirt, that pulled tightly over his muscles everytime he would move.

I gulped. It's going to be extremely hard to concentrate on getting to know him before I jump his bones. I mentally groaned at my thoughts.

We walked over to his car and I smirked not at all surprised that he drove a shiny black 1996 Mustang Shelby.

"Nice car." I commented and got in the passenger side.

"Thank you." He said with a cocky smirk.

*
Micah

We arrived at the lake and Alaska jumped out all giddy and excited. I smiled, a warm feeling brushing over me.

"Can we go swim?" she asked, turning to me.

"That's why we're here isn't it?" I asked with a raised brow.

"well I thought we were here to get to know each other?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Why don't we get to know each other pressed together in the water?" I asked darkly, once again letting my eyes travel up her shapely legs.

"Micah." She groaned hiding her face in her hands. "You moaning my name like that doesn't help, little one." I said darkly.

"Stop it. No touchy today." she said pouting.