𝗭𝗼𝗲 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

High school

High school.

I thought it would be a place where I can pursue my dreams quietly. Yeah, I was wrong.

Caught myself in the shenanigans of Daniel and his friends. Which honestly was kinda fun.

On the bright side, I met someone who would become special to me.

Zoe.

I might sound cliche while saying this, but she has truly become the love of my life.

And today was our 1st year anniversary. Wow, can you imagine? Going through all that with someone like her?

And I've decided to have the date where I first confessed to her, the cherry blossom tree at the park.

I set up a small picnic for us under this tree and I really hope she'd like it.

Nervousness consumed my thoughts as I waited for her.

"Y/N!" Zoe cheerfully said as she approached me.

God, I can never get sick of that smile.

"Zoe! You finally made it!"

"Hehe.. sorry that I'm a bit! I had to choose the perfect dress for this occasion!" She said as she twirled around showing me her dress.

"It doesn't really matter what you wear though.... you look gorgeous in everything..." I muttered the last part.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Never mind! Cmon, let's go!" I held her hand as I guided her to the tree.

"Wahh I remember this place!" She said excitedly as she looked around in nostalgia.

"Here we are." I sat down on the picnic blanket (?)

"Aww, I remember when you confessed here!" She giggled reminiscing about that day.

"Yea, it was quite nerve racking." I had at least 2 panic attacks because of that. Daniel had to punch me outta it.
~
Time goes extremely fast when you're with someone you love.

And you feel like the happiest person alive.

I looked at Zoe as she told me about the fight that Daniel and Zack had earlier.

What would I do without you Zoe?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh this isn't the best but its somethin?
Requests~~