𝗝𝗮𝘆 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by Jani-Cana hope you like it!

SAD FROG TIME

(3rd POV)

Y/N looked at their cold cup of coffee, sighing.

They walked over to the window that reflected the fairy lights in their room.

They smiled as they looked out to the quiet street, which was rare since it's usually bustling with people, but apparently not tonight.

The quietness set their mind at ease, making their anxiety, quiet down a bit.

Y/N has an exam tomorrow, which will determine whether or not they make it to college.

They're great academically and they know that they're passing the exam, but the thought of the exam made their heart jump and not in a good way.

Y/N noticed something or someone...outside while they were zoned out.

It was the figure of Jay...

"Wait? Jay?" They muttered, eyes wide.

They've had a crush on that mysterious man, but they can't bring themselves the courage to confess to him.

Y/N gulped, looking at the strange man standing outside.

And boy were they not ready for what Jay had in store.

The snow was a falling silently on the lamp posts on the street and for the first time the eerie silence made Y/N very anxious.

As Y/N stepped outside, Jay came closer and they could see his red nose, most likely due to the cold.

Jay smiled as he got something out of his pocket, giving it to Y/N.

Y/N tilted their head, but they took it nonetheless.

They frowned as they looked at the heart shaped locket that was in their hand.

But they soon realized that there was an engraving on the small locket.

They laughed hysterically at what was engraved on the locket.

"Are you serious?" They asked, through tears.

Jay nodded excitedly.

Y/N smiled and stepped forward, engulfing the tall blonde in a hug.

"I can picture us together too." They muttered snuggling their face on his chest.

He chuckled to himself as he caressed the small of their back.

I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sentence written in bold is what was engraved on the locket^^

AHA YALL THOUGHT IT WAS AN ANGST??? Hehe

My parents have been making me feel like shit.AGAIN. And on top of that, Tortilla passing away...it hadn't been a good day 🙃

I feel like everything I've been saying sounds sooo monotone/emotionless.

~I'll miss you Tortilla, you lettuce lover❤️~

Anyways have a great day/night!

~Requests?~