𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

I wanted to make a Jace x reader for a long ass time cuz this boy needs some appreciation😤 Plus I love this man soooo yeaaaa. This chapter doesn't involve the ocean. I just find these photos aesthetically pleasing 😌

 I just find these photos aesthetically pleasing 😌

I laid down on our bed, pouting. Jace was dead asleep and I couldn't fall asleep.

It was 3 am and I was getting annoyed by the second.

I huffed in frustration as I sat up. I glanced at Jace, looking at his back, which was facing me.

I got off of bed and made my way to the kitchen. Why not have a night snack while we're at it?

I sighed as I microwaved the pizza we had earlier. I leaned down on the counter sighing. I was tired, but I couldn't sleep and that really frustrated me.

I took out the pizza and set it down on a plate. I munched on the pizza, my mood instantly boosting up.

"Oh hey you're awake?" I said, looking down at my tortoise, Burrito.

I chuckled as I patted and scratched his head. His extended his neck, asking for more scratches.

"At least I have company now." I said, smiling at him adoringly.

After I finished eating my pizza I decided to give Burrito some apples, one of his favorite fruit.

I smiled, as he chowed down the apple slices.

"What are you doing up so late?" I heard the oh so familiar raspy voice say.

"Jace! Why're you awake." I asked, surprised by his presence.

"I saw that you weren't in bed so I looked for you." He said, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He dragged himself and sat down on a nearby chair.

I giggled at him.

"Aww, so you missed me?" I asked, sitting beside him and hugging him in a side-hug.

He just hummed in response.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked, looking at his eyes that were evidently very tired.

"You should go back to sleep you look hella tired." I said poking his cheek.

"You should go back to sleep too." He said looking at me tiredly.

"Hm, alright. Let's go." I said, holding his hand and leading him to our bedroom.

~

We both snuggled up in the blankets comfortably.

"You better not go anywhere now..." He said closing his tired eyes.

I giggled into his shirt.

"Yea, yea I won't." I said, miraculously managing to go to sleep. In the warmth of Jace too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I based the tortoise on my actual tortoise Big boy.

Bby^🥺❤️

~Requests?~