𝗭𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗠!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by NutaCatalinaAdriana hope this is what you wanted^^

Y/N= Your name
B/N= Brothers name
S/N= Sisters name
N/N= Nickname

I sighed as I walked out of the train(?) looking at my phone I checked if anyone had texted me

_______________________
🤡:Yo go pick up B/N (Brothers name) and while you're at it get me some chocolate bars😋
_______________________

I chuckled, looking at what my younger sister texted me.

'Mm, I can get some chocolate for myself too.' I thought as I made my way out of the bustling station.

My brother's kindergarten isn't that far from here so it's no problem getting from point A to point B.

I smiled as the kindergarten came into view. I entered, bowing to the teacher and picking up my brother who ran into my arms.

"Hey, bud! How was your day today?" I said, ruffling his hair.

"We drew today! Look look! I drew you and S/N!" He said getting something from his bag in haste.

"Is that so?"

"Yaa here!" He gave me his drawing excitedly.

And surely enough, it was me, him and S/N.

"Aw, bud you've gotten better at drawing!" He seriously went from drawing stickmen to actual human beings.

"Well, cmon let's go before it gets dark." I said picking him up.
~
Midway home, I remembered that
S/N wants chocolate so I decided to go to the convenience store that was in our district.

"Ah, hello!" Daniel, one of the employees here said as he waved at B/N.

I put down B/N and went to the candy aisle, and of course with B/N trailing behind me.

"N/N look look!" B/N excitedly said as he showed me a colorful candy pack.

I just smiled at him and got the stuff we just needed.

I made my way to Daniel and paid the amount needed. We bid goodbye and we went on our merry way.

"No, please don't!" I heard a woman yell from an alley nearby.

I stopped right in my tracks and put B/N down.

"B/N stay here and don't go anywhere or with anyone alright?" I said patting his head. I put my bag beside him and made my way into the alley.

There I saw a woman getting harassed by a big man.

"Hey! Didn't your mom teach you to respect women?" I said as I strolled to him with my hands in my pockets.

The man looked away from the woman and looked at me.

"It's none of your business." He growled at me.

I sighed. "Aish there aren't any gentlemen left on earth."

I could see the man getting angrier and angrier and his attention was all on me so I motioned the girl to run away and that she did.

"I guess it's just you and me buddy." I said taking my stance.

The man suddenly threw a punch at me and I obviously dodged it.

I punched him whilst he was caught off guard by my stealth and boy was that a powerful punch because I knocked the fuck out of him.

I sighed as I held my bruised fist.

"You sure look strong for a weak ass person." I said to myself, looking down at the unconscious man.

I turned around and made my way to B/N.

But then I saw a silhouette leaning on a wall nearby. I looked up and saw Zack? Was it Zack? I dunno but he goes to school with me.

We just stood there staring into each other.

"Um ok, I'll get going." I said making my way around him.

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm making me turn to him.

"Are you Y/N? From the baking department?" He asked, excitement shining in his eyes.

"Uh, yea?" I was weirded out by him, to be honest.

"Wahh I've never seen a girl throw a powerful punch like that!" He said as he shook my back and forth.

"Woah woah calm down." I said grabbing his shoulders.

"I'm quite impressed Y/N!"

"I have to be somewhere so please excuse me-" I said peeling myself away from him.

"Where did you learn that? When did you begin?" He ignored what I said and started asking me question after question.

I just sighed, turned around and made my way to B/N.

I smiled as I saw B/N standing there eating his snack.

"Cmon bud let's go." I said picking my bags and him up.

"Wait can I at least get your number!" Zack yelled following me.

I eyed him and asked: "Why would you want my number?"

"I wanna see how good you really are at boxing." He said whooping out his phone.

"You box too?" I asked.

"Mhm here." He gave me his phone. I looked at his phone for a brief second and hesitantly put my number in.

"Thanks, are you free tomorrow?" Wait is he already asking me on a date hol up-

"Huh?"

"Like I said I wanna see how good you. I'll send you the place where we can meet up if you're free tomorrow?" Well, he doesn't seem like a bad guy...

"Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow can you do Friday?" I asked.

"Yea sure. I'm not really busy that day. So I guess Friday?"

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Well see you around." I said waving at him as I held my brother closer to me.

Huh, who would have thought that out of all the people I could've met today it was him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Requests?~