𝗖𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

"Ah today's gonna be a good day!" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror

I'm very excited since I'm going on a date with the one and only Crystal!

It took me so long to ask her out because 1. Crystal really likes to play hard 2. Gun is always around Crystal whenever I'm around like, how??

But somehow I managed to get us alone and that's when I asked her.

Well folks, here's some advice. Confess on April fools cuz if that person rejected you, you can just hit them with "Haha April fools!" and save yourself from embarrassment :)

And I did that, but she thankfully agreed to go on a date with me!

Crystal asked me to not pick her up at her house so we agreed to meet at our date destination.

The amusement park.

I never took Crystal as someone who would enjoy these, but when I suggested this place she happily agreed on this place.

So here I am, a nervous wreck waiting for her.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulder.

I automatically went into defense mode, but when I turned around I saw Crystal.

"Were you startled?" She asked, giggling slightly at my reaction.

"No! I mean, yea, no!" Oh god I'm making a fool out of myself...

"Well, let's go before it gets crowded!" She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to a roller coaster.

We didn't have to wait long since the queue wasn't that long, so after a short while we got onto the ride.

Look, I'm fine with roller coasters generally, but this one got me so sick I felt like I'd vomit all my meals of today.

As the ride stopped to a halt I quickly got off going to the nearest trash can.

"Are you alright Y/N?" Crystal asked as she rubbed my back while I was literally vomiting everything I ate today.

But I managed to give her a thumbs up while vomiting.

Wah I take the 'It's gonna be a good day' back.

After I finish obliterating everything out of my stomach Crystal fetched me some water and napkins.

"Thanks..." I mumbled out of embarrassment.

"You sure you're gonna be fine?" She asked, worriedly

"I'm sorry.." I apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault!" She looked at me confused.

" I ruined our date didn't I?"

*SMACK*

"Oww what was that about??" I asked as I caressed the back of my head which she smacked.

"You have to stop apologizing for things that aren't your fault!" She said as she looked at me angrily.

"I'm sorr-"

*SMACK*

"You're doing it again!" She exclaimed.

I'm literally speechless.

~ After a while ~

We were walking in the park since both of us didn't want to go home yet.

I looked at the stars above us which weren't really visible.

"There's so much light pollution that we can't really see the stars clearly..." I said as I looked up.

"Yea.. you're right.." Crystal said, looking up.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked looking down at her.

"No I'll be fine!" She said smiling at me.

Annnnnd it went silent..great...

But out of the blue Crystal gave me a peck and not even a second later she's off running.

I stood frozen in my place as I held my lips which she just pecked.

You're really something Crystal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope everyone's staying home and staying safe!

And since April is here I decided to give yall a little somethin :)

AND THANKS FOR 23 READS/VIEWS THATS LITERALLY SO MUCH 😭 I just never thought anyone would read this lmao

I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written hmm

Oh and I might make a digital dairy since quarantine got me bored asf.

~Requests?~