𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧)

Requested by ReiNaoki111 Its sooo long and Ik my writing is shit and I feel like this is a bit rushed but I hope you like it!
~~

Requested by ReiNaoki111  Its sooo long and Ik my writing is shit and I feel like this is a bit rushed but I hope you like it!~~

I sighed as I stared at the wall blankly. We haven't had any costumers in like 2 hours and I was getting tired by the minute.

But I understand that this place is very hard to find hence why there're no costumers.

The only way you can come here is by going up a steep hill, then going through a narrow alley.

But as I was about to close the café I heard the door open. I turned around and saw a handsome man entering.

He smiled shyly as he made his way in-front of the counter which I was behind.

"Hello sir! What can I get for you!" Finally a costumer!

"This is my first time here..what do you suggest?" He asked, eyeing the menu that was on the counter.

"Do you prefer coffee or tea?" I asked him.

"Well, I like both, but I'm more of a coffee person."

"Ah, I see well if that's so, I suggest the Mocha Latte!"

"Oh, I'll get that then."

"Would you like some dessert sir?" I asked him as I looked at the freshly baked cake.

While I was alone I decided to bake some chocolate cake, which honestly turned out better than I thought!

"They're freshly baked!" I'm trying to convince him to get the cake so he can stay here longer.

"Sure, why not?" Hehe Y/N the best convincer. (Is that a word??)

"You can sit down and I'll bring you your order!" I said as I motioned him to sit down.

He complied and sat down next to the window.

Ok, time to make his drink!
~
I put his drink and cake on a tray and brought it to him.

"Enjoy!" I said, smiling at him.

He blushed as he smiled back. He's quite shy but cute!

I sighed as I made my way back to the counter.
~
That boy kept coming back every weekend and honestly I'm not complaining! Oh I also learned that his name's Daniel.

He sometimes brings his friends along and I ain't gonna complain since more costumers right?

But I can't help but feel this unpleasant feeling whenever his 'girl-friend' would try to flirt with him.

I don't know what this feeling is but I don't like it one bit. The feeling kept getting stronger every time they would come here.

On some days I would even hope and pray that she doesn't go with him. The feeling bugged me for weeks so I decided to tell my friend (F/N) about it.